So the Playstation Tablet is real and looks fantastic

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant believe this thread exists

This is what they do when they can't argue the current subject at hand.   It's hilarious,  they're basically telling me that they can't deny what I am saying.   And....this is the

he's trying to get out from the fact that I caught him lying.   he actually thought he could lie about that failed handheld and say the majority of people on this forum have it. he's actuall

14 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

It's a fully functioning Dualsense controller with absolutely no compromises and a huge ass screen. :glad:

Be telling people for years it's in development.

Your vision was a dedicated gaming tablet. 

Not a cloud streaming add on. 

Two different things. 

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

If its $170-$199 then I will absolutely get it.

Would be great watching a ballgame, still browsing the internet, and be playing a game all at the same time.

You can do that on your computer fuckhead:lawl: 

Or your TV and phone fuckhead :lawl: 

Or.... LOL let's be real, you're never going to play a game let alone do it while you're doing other thing :ovolol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

You can do that on your computer fuckhead:lawl: 

Or your TV and phone fuckhead :lawl: 

Or.... LOL let's be real, you're never going to play a game let alone do it while you're doing other thing :ovolol: 

I love how I just described:

1. Watching a ballgame........which would occur where???? On a tv.
  2. Browsing the internet.......which would occur where????? On a computer monitor

:tom:This guy is so tunnel-vision and wanting to scream out his answer, that he literally didn't even read what I typed properly.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how I just described:

1. Watching a ballgame........which would occur where???? On a tv.
  2. Browsing the internet.......which would occur where????? On a computer monitor

:tom:This guy is so tunnel-vision and wanting to scream out his answer, that he literally didn't even read what I typed properly.

^ Holy shit...  He doesn't realize you can do all 3 on a PC at the same time :lul: 

He also doesn't realize that he can do all 3 at the same time... with his phone and PS5! :lawl:  This fucking IDIOT, is going to buy a PS streaming device, to stream a game from his PS5 to the device, so he can watch a ball game on his TV......

....instead of just playing the game on his TV and using his phone to stream the ballgame... OMFG what a retard :mj: 

And we ALL KNOW THAT PLAYING A GAME IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR HIM..... he's just posting hypotheticals :ovolol: 

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

^ Holy shit...  He doesn't realize you can do all 3 on a PC at the same time :lul: 

He also doesn't realize that he can do all 3 at the same time... with his phone and PS5! :lawl:  This fucking IDIOT, is going to buy a PS streaming device, to stream a game from his PS5 to the device, so he can watch a ball game on his TV......

....instead of just playing the game on his TV and using his phone to stream the ballgame... OMFG what a retard :mj: 

And we ALL KNOW THAT PLAYING A GAME IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN FOR HIM..... he's just posting hypotheticals :ovolol: 

Don’t you remember? He uses his phone to stream gamepass games :kaz:

1 hour ago, Remij said:

LOL

he doesn't realize.............I use entire screens for one function at a time, like almost all people.

This idiot thought I would be alt-tabbing between tv/game/web browsing:lawl:

My phone is used for sending text messages, which I do much more of that during the evening hours.

Wow, you really are stupid..........you can't even do a good job selling proper multi-tasking.

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

X Doubt :cruise:

LOL you can't even get most electronic products available in your country......don't worry about me.

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Don’t you remember? He uses his phone to stream gamepass games :kaz:

I'm sure you're trying............since you can't make an argument today, and usually run to a post from three months ago:hest:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

LOL

he doesn't realize.............I use entire screens for one function at a time, like almost all people.

This idiot thought I would be alt-tabbing between tv/game/web browsing:lawl:

My phone is used for sending text messages, which I do much more of that during the evening hours.

Wow, you really are stupid..........you can't even do a good job selling proper multi-tasking.

^so he's admitting exactly what I said... he doesn't know you can. :ovolol: 

Alt tabbing?  You heard of windowed mode?  LOL Forgot you have a 1080p screen and not a high res ultrawide one and can't play a game in 1080p on one side with a browser open on the other side! :mj: 

Your phone is used for playing xCloud fuckwad... we already KNOW that :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

"buubu I only play fullscreen" he says.... LOL you don't play at all Bitchurey :kaz: 

Edited by Remij
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

If its $170-$199 then I will absolutely get it.

Would be great watching a ballgame, still browsing the internet, and be playing a game all at the same time.

You know that so far they've only said this supports remote play right? so you'll need to be on the same Wifi network as your PS5 for it to work. Sony doesn't even have cloud infrastructure that supports anything besides PS4/5 or PC at the moment.

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Alt tabbing?  You heard of windowed mode?  LOL Forgot you have a 1080p screen and not a high res ultrawide one and can't play a game in 1080p on one side with a browser open on the other side! :mj: 

Your phone is used for playing xCloud fuckwad... we already KNOW that :lawl: :lawl: :lawl: 

"buubu I only play fullscreen" he says.... LOL you don't play at all Bitchurey :kaz: 

db402f0ec17965f10ce006cf95b5d63a_w200.gi

Edited by Tears of the Cows
9 minutes ago, Remij said:

That I can have a worse experience that way?

DO you know that?

because it sounds like you don't

OR

You sound like you fucked up with your initial response...............and you're too petty to admit that you did...........so you're pretending to play stupid and not listening to what I am saying.

Gee............I wonder which one it is.