So the Playstation Tablet is real and looks fantastic

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jesus christ... this idiot has no clue :lawl: :lawl: 

LOL just buy the stupid streaming device moron... you deserve it and it deserves you :mj: 

No.............you have no good argument, because everything I pointed out was logical to begin with

You were desperate for a win.

And..............you..............couldn't even..............do................that.:hest:

As you melted down at [looks at watch] 11:59pm at night:lawl:

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Don’t worry, he won’t :hest: he’ll hype it up for the next 6 months though :ANYWORD:

Don't worry............I can actually buy things at retail stores.

Since this device won't be available at Rent-a-Center, you'll just have to wait for your nephew to get it.

.............like everything else:kaz:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant believe this thread exists

This is what they do when they can't argue the current subject at hand.   It's hilarious,  they're basically telling me that they can't deny what I am saying.   And....this is the

he's trying to get out from the fact that I caught him lying.   he actually thought he could lie about that failed handheld and say the majority of people on this forum have it. he's actuall

Just now, Playstation Tablet said:

God the you don't own X posts are they ever going to end. It's the same shit over and over again

Pathetic isn't it?  That's the Jerry-go-round.  That's all this retarded fuck does every day/night... he's 40+ too ffs...  there's a reason why some of us leave this place for months at a time... and it's not because xbawks had a bad year :tear2:... were just tired of the same shit go-around every time we say something he doesnt like.. and it's not even just Jerky... Goopy and Firetard do it too now.

• dead 1
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Pathetic isn't it?  That's the Jerry-go-round.  That's all this retarded fuck does every day/night... he's 40+ too ffs...  there's a reason why some of us leave this place for months at a time... and it's not because xbawks had a bad year :tear2:... were just tired of the same shit go-around every time we say something he doesnt like.. and it's not even just Jerky... Goopy and Firetard do it too now.

The JFG squad. Just fake gamers. :mroff:

• dead 1
37 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

God the you don't own X posts are they ever going to end. It's the same shit over and over again

This is what they do when they can't argue the current subject at hand.

It's hilarious,  they're basically telling me that they can't deny what I am saying.

And....this is the best part, they genuinely think this is effective :tom:

And them when they saw one guy do it, the other butthurts thought the same, and rushed to do it as well.

In other words, this is the best they can come up with. LOL

Take a look at how quickly they latched on:

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

Pathetic isn't it?  That's the Jerry-go-round.  That's all this retarded fuck does every day/night... he's 40+ too ffs...  there's a reason why some of us leave this place for months at a time...

Because you make these Remierry-go-rounds

And because you got tired of losing arguments to me and gouko

Your dumbass got angry over my use of electronics last night.

Don't ever lecture anybody on this forum on the subject of "patheticness"

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

28 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

The JFG squad. Just fake gamers. :mroff:

Seems fitting you have created the name and the group.....since your the founder, and you're the one who is a fake gamer.  LOL

• NPC 1

LOL so it's confirmed that THIS is the product that Sharp announced it was making LCD displays for...

Hilarious.. now that Sony is making something, input lag from streaming... gray "blacks"... ghosting... plus all the shit that he accused the Steam Deck of having and being terrible for... will suddenly be all good enough for him :lawl: 

It never ends with this bitch clown. :rofls: :rofl: 

• Geese 1
56 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL so it's confirmed that THIS is the product that Sharp announced it was making LCD displays for...

Hilarious.. now that Sony is making something, input lag from streaming... gray "blacks"... ghosting... plus all the shit that he accused the Steam Deck of having and being terrible for... will suddenly be all good enough for him :lawl: 

It never ends with this bitch clown. :rofls: :rofl: 

LOL this guy just admitted his handheld is a piece of shit:lawl:

Get this........because he thinks it allows him to own a THEORETICAL future product that I would own someday.

THAT...........is where he's currently at, folks.:tom:

• NPC 1
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL this guy just admitted his handheld is a piece of shit:lawl:

Get this........because he thinks it allows him to own a THEORETICAL future product that I would own someday.

THAT...........is where he's currently at, folks.:tom:

Nope, notice how everyone here with Steam Decks, and there's more of us here with Steam Decks than not.... are all satisfied and happy with it.  And the only one who bought something different (Twinky)... returned whatever it was because it sucked :drake: 

The only thing here is you being a potential future hypocrite for me to call out, and then for you to confirm it for me, once again :lawl: 

Edited by Remij
  • Geese 1
3 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Going with 1080p for this thing was a brilliant move. It's too high res for native gaming, but great for streaming. This thing is a no brainer unless it's way overpriced.

What do you think the price will be?  Or what's acceptable?

Do the Dualsense sides detach?  If not, it's a fucking disaster waiting to happen.

Just now, Remij said:

What do you think the price will be?  Or what's acceptable?

Do the Dualsense sides detach?  If not, it's a fucking disaster waiting to happen.

I'd buy at 150. Above 200 sucks. I hope it doesn't detach only because the Switch feels like shit.

3 hours ago, Remij said:

Nope, notice how everyone here with Steam Decks, and there's more of us here with Steam Decks than not...

No I don't notice that.

because.........that's not even close to being true

GO ahead, go make a thread to ask how many people own a steam deck and how many people don't

(He's not going to do that, because he already knows the answer).:trump:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I don't notice that.

because.........that's not even close to being true

GO ahead, go make a thread to ask how many people own a steam deck and how many people don't

(He's not going to do that, because he already knows the answer).:trump:

You IGNORE that... because you're a loser who can't stand that people love their Decks.

Me

Cooke

Sugarhigh

GD

TLHBO

That's more than half the active users this place has here , and that's just off the top of my head. :tom: 

And you're going to spend money on a device that only streams from a PS5, that you don't play :lawl: :tom: :omglol: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Just like I said...........he's not going to do it, because he knows he's completely lying and wrong about his claim.:tom:

Oh boy..............he's comes the stream of piss that he's going to be spewing.

Just now, jehurey said:

Just like I said...........he's not going to do it, because he knows he's completely lying and wrong about his claim.:tom:

Oh boy..............he's comes the stream of piss that he's going to be spewing.

Nope.  Maybe if you want to disprove me, YOU should make a thread and ask who has a Steam Deck, but you wont do it because you know I'm right :drake: 

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.  Maybe if you want to disprove me

I already did.

You're wrong.

And you're running away.

C'mon................shut me up, I'm going to keep on saying "Your got caught LYING...........LIAR"

over and over, and there's isn't a damn thing you can do about it.

Because...........you ARE LYING..........and you know it:banderoos: