I briefly tried everyplate and greenchef. Meal portions for both were incredibly small and im not sure how an average adult could be feel satisfied with them and feel like they're getting the nutrients they need (especially if you regularly work out).

Greenchef is also really expensive. They claim that its due to the ingredients being organic and higher quality, but I couldn't really tell the difference and there's no way you can verify that they're actually organic.

Both options did have some decent recipes that gave me some good ideas for cooking and improving my own meals, but I would never subscribe to either of them long term.

4 hours ago, Remij said:

Jerry is speaking from experience.. he knows the scheme :hest:

no...........i know the how cheap the person is.

LOL I love how they're butthurt is congealing abd becoming one poster. Both Beggij and Balc Cucky Dick Tucky are posting as one person, and they're now finishing each other's........embarrassment:lawl:

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

no...........i know the how cheap the person is.

LOL I love how they're butthurt is congealing abd becoming one poster. Both Beggij and Balc Cucky Dick Tucky are posting as one person, and they're now finishing each other's........embarrassment:lawl:

No you don't.  You don't know anything.  You're a complete fucking idiot. 

You think I have a PS5, and I repeatedly tell you I don't.... and you don't believe it.

You think Ghostz doesn't have a PS5, and he repeatedly proves he does.... and you don't believe it.

You're a clown.  A laughing stock for the rest of us...  It's amazing how you can have literally everything backwards.. and the only thing you can think to do is just keep regurgitating it, over and over again because you just can't admit you're retarded.

Edited by Remij