PS5 already has a promising 2024

Anything concrete about the Pro?

Heard something nuts about the PS5 Pro expected to cost around $700 and I immediately went WTF.

There's no way Sony would do something that fuckin' stupid, right?

2 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Heard something nuts about the PS5 Pro expected to cost around $700 and I immediately went WTF.

LOL at $700, one would be better off just getting a gaming PC. i can't imagine there being a pro for a while. i don't know if the market is ready for a $600-$700 console.

23 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Pro will be late 2024 with 3nm. Don't expect it to cost below 600 realistically if they're going for a more premium system.

But at least it will be a kick ass hardware upgrade.

3nm is going to be expensive.

Edited by Playstation Tablet
17 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

LOL at $700, one would be better off just getting a gaming PC. i can't imagine there being a pro for a while. i don't know if the market is ready for a $600-$700 console.

The whole point of a Pro is to make a console that can rival PCs, and for people to have an equivalent console version. It's a niche anyways not meant for the average user. An extra 200 realistically isn't that much assuming the hardware is great.

It's for the people that buy 20 games a year not 3 like casuals

Edited by Playstation Tablet
Just now, Playstation Tablet said:

The whole point of a Pro is to make a console that can rival PCs, and for people to have an equivalent console version. It's a niche anyways not meant for the average user. An extra 200 realistically isn't that much assuming the hardware is great.

i guess it's fine. i just don't know how well it'll be optimized at $700. i can't see it doing as well as the $399 ps4 pro, thus providing little incentive to max it out.

Just now, -GD-X said:

i guess it's fine. i just don't know how well it'll be optimized at $700. i can't see it doing as well as the $399 ps4 pro, thus providing little incentive to max it out.

It's just a new graphics card there is nothing to max. Set a game to 4k game native 60fps or push a 60fps PS5 game to 120fps. Possibly up the settings a bit.

7 minutes ago, Playstation Tablet said:

It's just a new graphics card there is nothing to max. Set a game to 4k game native 60fps or push a 60fps PS5 game to 120fps. Possibly up the settings a bit.

won't it need to be patched? i mean...bloodborne is still 30 fps lol.

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Where is it announced that it’s a timed exclusive? And ummm.. hellblade 2 is almost a lock for 2023. 

yeah, with all of that gameplay shown.....oh wait.

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

$599 US DOLLARS! :kaz: