Elliot Page

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's not the point dip shit.   For the majority of time... Gay people were seen as having mental issues that's a undisputed fact. 

And that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't care to know because im not interested.  You seem pretty fascinated by it though... Knock yourself out. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Acting like something in personality. Believing you ARE a female when you’re a male or the other way around is the mental disorder. 

Those feminine gay men think they're women and butch lesbians definitely think they're men...down to their mannerisms, the way they speak, the way they dress, the gender roles they take up in relationships and in society etc. 

Again, that was seen as a mental disorder. 

Damn.. Cooke thinks he is mentally disabled... It all Makes sense now... 

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

And that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. 

It has to do with what I quoted Cooke about, you miss understanding it that's another issue in itself :umad:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Those feminine gay men think they're women and butch lesbians definitely think they're men...down to their mannerisms, the way they speak, the way they dress, the gender roles they take up in relationships and in society etc. 

Again, that was seen as a mental disorder. 

Damn.. Cooke thinks he is mentally disabled... It all Makes sense now... 

If they think they are a gender they are not, then yes, they have a mental disorder. 

Cooke doesn’t believe he’s a woman as far as I know. 

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

If they think they are a gender they are not, then yes, they have a mental disorder. 

Cooke doesn’t believe he’s a woman as far as I know. 

You hear that @Cooke, ghostz says your gay peoples have a mental disorder :kaz:

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

…the ones that think they are a gender they’re not, yes. As both Cooke and I have been saying this entire time. Do you understand?

You're saying the feminine gay men and masculine butch lesbians have mental issues. 

So you're saying Cooke's gay peoples have mental disorders :kaz:

27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're saying the feminine gay men and masculine butch lesbians have mental issues. 

So you're saying Cooke's gay peoples have mental disorders :kaz:

The ones that think they are the wrong gender, yes. 

15 hours ago, Cooke said:

You seem confused. 

13 hours ago, Tears of the Cows said:

I had to tell him about 10 times. I think he finally got it, then promptly exited the thread. 

You already said Cooke's gay peoples have a mental disorder :umad:

My work is done here :mario1:

1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

He’s confused again 

Nah as you already stated.. It's Cooke's gay peoples who are confused... All his feminine gay male people's have mental issues. 

Sad. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Nah as you already stated.. It's Cooke's gay peoples who are confused... All his feminine gay male people's have mental issues. 

Sad. 

…the ones that believe they’re female, yes. Cooke and the majority of people in the world agree. 

Edited by Tears of the Cows

It's cool how this transgender movement has really brought back the gender stereotypes that feminists tried so hard to eliminate. 

If you're a masculine woman then obviously you're not a tomboy, you're a real boy! 

If you're a feminine man then obviously you're not just effeminate, you're a real woman! 

It's almost like conversion therapy but to the absolute most extreme conclusion. Iran does it, that's why they have no gay people there according to their president. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It's cool how this transgender movement has really brought back the gender stereotypes that feminists tried so hard to eliminate. 

If you're a masculine woman then obviously you're not a tomboy, you're a real boy! 

If you're a feminine man then obviously you're not just effeminate, you're a real woman! 

It's almost like conversion therapy but to the absolute most extreme conclusion. Iran does it, that's why they have no gay people there according to their president. 

Good on you Cooke for defending your feminine male gay friends from Ghostz and his mental issue slander. 

Edited by Goukosan