Can we all be honest about something? (Spider-man 2 related)

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Right in the OP..

It's not surprising you two "got me wrong".. :shrug: 

no, you're just trying to do wordplay to insinuate something, and when people catch on to what you are doing, you decide to play innocent, and you think that you are being bulletproof.

The only other interpretation is that you are ALREADY ESTABLISHING that Miles Morales November 2000 levels of graphics is ALREADY "GOOD" in terms of next-gen graphics.

So therefore, if Spiderman 2 is only "slightly better" than that is already saying that it looks next-gen.

Is that what you are saying about Miles Morales and this game?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn’t particularly impressed with the showing.

Insomniac are some of the best devs around, excelling at rollercoaster experiences and pushing the limits of open world fidelity/fx/geometry with each respective system. There’s a caveat, though. Whil

The city parts look amazing. That’s all that really matters to me, visually. This will be a fun rollercoaster ride. 

Just now, jehurey said:

no, you're just trying to do wordplay to insinuate something, and when people catch on to what you are doing, you decide to play innocent, and you think that you are being bulletproof.

The only other interpretation is that you are ALREADY ESTABLISHING that Miles Morales November 2000 levels of graphics is ALREADY "GOOD" in terms of next-gen graphics.

So therefore, if Spiderman 2 is only "slightly better" than that is already saying that it looks next-gen.

Is that what you are saying about Miles Morales and this game?

Get a fucking life loser :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

Get a fucking life loser :tom: 

Its amazing how you suddenly don't want to talk anymore when I am fully engaging and reviewing everything that you said and responding to it.

All of a sudden, you go into flame mode.

Thanks for easily making it obvious that you are trying to bullshit, and had no real intentions of "CAN WE BE HONEST HERE, GUIZ?":diplo:

Its so easy for me to cut thru your bullshit, even when you're attempting legalese.

Just now, jehurey said:

Its amazing how you suddenly don't want to talk anymore when I am fully engaging and reviewing everything that you said and responding to it.

All of a sudden, you go into flame mode.

Thanks for easily making it obvious that you are trying to bullshit, and had no real intentions of "CAN WE BE HONEST HERE, GUIZ?":diplo:

Its so easy for me to cut thru your bullshit, even when you're attempting legalese.

I already responded to you idiot.  Saying the game doesn't look like what I expected it to look does not mean I'm saying it looks bad.  

Now if you can't get that through your retarded head, then cry about it all you want.. I'm not going to argue with you about this.  It's very clear you're just butthurt from people still laughing today at how much I owned your bitch ass yesterday :tom: 

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I already responded to you idiot. 

No you didn't

You just tried to evade by saying you didn't say something

So then I followed up TO CLARIFY what you were actually saying

...........and that's when you wanted to bail

.............go figure:Jeff:

What does it hurt to CLARIFY WHAT YOU ARE SAYING EXACTLY?:bena:

C'mon dude.........you think you're smart enough to get out of this line of questioning? Want to watch me corner you again a second time?