Popular Posts

Just a small sample, clown ass bitch  

Jerky ITT   

lmfao that quote got me weak   Jederpey got Hiroshima/Nagasaki'd

Posted Images

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

stop being a fakeboy

go tell that to beggij, since he's the fakeboy

of course I don't why he would listen to you.........since you don't own anything to begin with:hest:

2 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

It’s too late to apologize :Jeff: we already know you’re a fakeboy :roff:

Look at Derpy continually claim that you don't have the things you say you have, and have proven you have.  What a pathetic CHILD!

He does this so he can keep Jerry-go-rounding every thread all the time.  No matter what you do he will never admit that he's wrong.  That's why there's no point in engaging with him, and instead of the mods here shutting that shit down, he feels like he has free reign to do that in every single thread, just because he doesn't like you.

It's pathetic shit for sure. :francis: 

Just now, Remij said:

Look at Derpy continually claim that you don't have the things you say you have, and have proven you have.  What a pathetic CHILD!

He does this so he can keep Jerry-go-rounding every thread all the time.  No matter what you do he will never admit that he's wrong.  That's why there's no point in engaging with him, and instead of the mods here shutting that shit down, he feels like he has free reign to do that in every single thread, just because he doesn't like you.

It's pathetic shit for sure. :francis: 

Meanwhile he literally owns nothing. Not even a decent PC :hest:

LOL he's now officially abandoned his argument, and is angry:hest:

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Like PS5 :hest:

we know you don't have a ps5, thanks for admitting that

now all you have to do is admit you don't have anything else

Meanwhile I literally owns nothing.

thanks for admitting that you don't own anything:tom:

I own nothing, but Jerry owns it all (except xbox, LOL). Including me.

Bald Cucky Dick tucky owns nothing

But everything owns Bald Cucky Dick Tucky

that's a well known slogan around here:blessed:

Meanwhile he literally owns nothing. Not even a decent PC :hest:

I remember when he got his 3090 he was trying so hard to boast about it and talk down to every hermit on this site.  LOL arguing with Substatic... not believing that he owned a 3080... then he smacked him with proof and guess what.... Jerry just tried to move onto the next thing.

Notice the trend?  He accuses a person of not doing what they say they do, such as playing games, not having what they say they have, and then when that fails he moves onto the next thing.... all to keep his bullshit Jerry-go-rounds going and not ever admit that he's constantly wrong.  And he does all that while being a COMPLETE FUCKING HYPOCRITE about what he plays.

It's the most pathetic shit.  Dude literally turned into a pretzel trying to create a narrative where I simultaneously never played PS games since 2014 and don't have another PSN profile, and that I don't own a PS4 after proving I own one, but now I DO have a different PSN prifile, and have owned a PS5 all this time since it launched, and secretly buying games on it and playing them!  I then proceed to beg for those games I'm apparently already playing on my PS5, so I can pay full price for them again!  So I can come on here and hate on the PS5 that I supposedly own, because I want to fool the forum and fake claim I'm a PC gamer... 

:drake: 

Dude just trying to throw anything that sticks, in the hopes that some other forum members will play along and hate us enough to want to troll us like he tries to.

It's PATHETIC shit.  

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

I remember when he got his 3090 he was trying so hard to boast about it and talk down to every hermit on this site.  LOL arguing with Substatic... not believing that he owned a 3080... then he smacked him with proof and guess what.... Jerry just tried to move onto the next thing.

Notice the trend?

yeah i notice a trend

you're a liar

go to the search bar and find "3090" as spoken by me, and see how many posts I typed about it

even better, go and find how many THREADS i made to talk about my 3090

.,......thats what I thought, bitch.

• NPC 1
9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah i notice a trend

you're a liar

go to the search bar and find "3090" as spoken by me, and see how many posts I typed about it

even better, go and find how many THREADS i made to talk about my 3090

.,......thats what I thought, bitch.

Just a small sample, clown ass bitch :tom: 

• dead 4
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Just a small sample, clown ass bitch :tom: 

of me replying to other people who were talking shit to me and even implying that i don't have a 3090

Nope...........not boasting at all, I didn't START ANY ONE of those conversations

How many threads did I make about my 3090 again?

Can you list those?

Uh huh..................you just tried to lie again, didn't you bitch?

LOL he's trying to portray a version of history in which I tried to talk about my 3090..........he was soooooooooooooooo angry back then

I even called it "dumb luck" in my posts.

I boasted more about re-selling the 3080's, than I talked about my 3090.:kaz:

Holy fucking Christ :kaz: ownage of the fucking year :kaz:

LOL look at this dingleberry trying to rush in and cling on, its not his fault though, he can't read.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

of me replying to other people who were talking shit to me and even implying that i don't have a 3090

Nope...........not boasting at all, I didn't START ANY ONE of those conversations

Can you list those?

He’s so fucking angry :kaz: 

• Geese 1
Just now, bhytre said:

Jederpey getting owned will evolve from a daily ritual to a new religion, losing is his god :tom: 

here comes the third stooge.:kaz:

you can literally hear the butthurt congealing

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Can you list those?

Shut up you retarded bitch.  You came into every thread about PCs or PC gaming and boasted about your shitty 3090 while talking down to everyone else... it's right there..  "bubu second-class"   LOL shut your ass up, son   :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

Shut up you retarded bitch.  You came into every thread about PCs or PC gaming and boasted about your shitty 3090

Nope, I didn't

People tried to talk shit about me and my 3090

In fact losers like you and Dynocrap were more responsible for bringing up my 3090.

It made you sooooooooooooooooooo angry, I even noted it back then.

328058228_Screenshot2023-05-31at20-16-32Aretherenofreepcbenchmarksnow.thumb.png.38ac7731ebcd63e6bb1a585805b3fd33.png

1152507004_Screenshot2023-05-31at20-16-45Aretherenofreepcbenchmarksnow.thumb.png.5a4526da503fd1e9138e3cf63d99fb2e.png

Notice a pattern?

1460286823_Screenshot2023-05-31at20-17-01Aretherenofreepcbenchmarksnow.png.7e11e9acd39666e9192887ca6573c4a5.png

The pattern has been going on for about two years, now