Popular Posts

Just a small sample, clown ass bitch  

Jerky ITT   

lmfao that quote got me weak   Jederpey got Hiroshima/Nagasaki'd

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope, I didn't

People tried to talk shit about me and my 3090

In fact losers like you and Dynocrap were more responsible for bringing up my 3090.

It made you sooooooooooooooooooo angry, I even noted it back then.

Bitch was talking down to everyone with a PC here.  Coming into any thread about PC trying to fuck it up and Jerry-go-round..... just like he's doing right now... except now he doesn't have the best GPU on this forum anymore so he can't say shit about that :lawl: 

Just now, Remij said:

Bitch was talking down to everyone with a PC here.

No, only people who though I didn't own a 3090

.........and you, because you're a fakeboy, and you aren't a real hermit to begin with

and because you are the ORIGINAL gatekeeping bitch of this forum.(that turned out to actually just be a fakeboy)

Sweetie............don't mistake the way I treat you as anything other than that.:hest:

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

lmfao that quote got my weak :rofl: 

Jederpey got Hiroshima/Nagasaki'd :rofls:

I love how even in his apparent response to my post, he shows a screenshot from way back then of me even calling him out for trying to gatekeep PC :hest: 

He was telling DynamiteCop that a 6900XT wasn't a top tier card... LOL

Screenshot 2023-05-31 at 20-16-45 Are there no free pc bench marks now.png

I love it when this clown's bullshit comes right back and slaps him in the face :hest: :tom: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I love how even in his apparent response to my post, he shows a screenshot from way back then of me even calling him out for trying to gatekeep PC :hest: 

I love it when this clown's bullshit comes right back and slaps him in the face :hest: :tom: 

And then I typed "Notice a pattern"

and then posted:

1825015304_Screenshot2023-05-31at20-17-01Aretherenofreepcbenchmarksnow.png.c98c340b673e23439aaa6634caaf1efe.png

:lawl:You still don't get it:lawl:

And I said that the 6800XT wasn't better than the 3090...........I didn't say it wasn't a top tier card.

Oh man..........you just keep on making more and more lies, hoping that they will stick.:lawl:

we've finally digged to the core of his pent-up bitchiness.

it was the fucking video card that I got by accident, and even admitted it multiple times that I kept it because it financially worked in my favor more.:kaz:

that's the root cause of him being a bitch

Bubu you don't have a better GPU than my 3090 tho :tear2: :cries: 

LOL I somehow missed this.  Jederpy wanted bitcoin mining to explode, because he wants to use his 3090 for something (since he's not gaming with it) and then be able to sell it for a high price years later LOL

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Jerky ITT :drake:

5357f0336bb3f75164e151ce

they're trying so hard to help the bitch that's melting down.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Bubu you don't have a better GPU than my 3090 tho :tear2: :cries: 

I love how you just posted a quote of mine in which I am responding to DYNOCRAP TRYING TO BOAST AND SHIT TALK ME

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

You just proved me correct, genius.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL I somehow missed this.  Jederpy wanted bitcoin mining to explode, because he wants to use his 3090 for something (since he's not gaming with it) and then be able to sell it for a high price years later LOL

Here's the actual line:

Anyways, I hope this announcement causes the bitcoin market to explode, because I'd like to have my RTX 3090 go mining for bitcoin.

Notice a pattern?

2108279554_Screenshot2023-05-31at20-17-01Aretherenofreepcbenchmarksnow.png.47d77a20bf8472fbfba015bb7b3813dc.png

Boy, oh boy............he does have a warped tunnel vision of what HE THINKS I am saying. A remark that I said in passing, he just tried to portray it like as if it was the main idea of the post I made.

Oh man...............this is what he's doing because he just failed with all that work he put into.:tom:

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

they're trying so hard to help the bitch that's melting down.

I love how you just posted a quote of mine in which I am responding to DYNOCRAP TRYING TO BOAST AND SHIT TALK ME

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

You just proved me correct, genius.

Here's the actual line:

Notice a pattern?

2108279554_Screenshot2023-05-31at20-17-01Aretherenofreepcbenchmarksnow.png.47d77a20bf8472fbfba015bb7b3813dc.png

Boy, oh boy............he does have a warped tunnel vision of what HE THINKS I am saying. A remark that I said in passing, he just tried to portray it like as if it was the main idea of the post I made.

Oh man...............this is what he's doing because he just failed with all that work he put into.:tom:

He’s back to screaming :kaz:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL like I said..........they're trying as hard as they can, but they've clearly run out of ideas at this point:hest:

Oh he’s playing it cool lmao no LARGE LETTERS, BOLDED FONT, or changing font colors. 

he actually thinks we buy he’s not pounding air over there :kaz:

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

Oh he’s playing it cool lmao no LARGE LETTERS, BOLDED FONT, or changing font colors. 

he actually thinks we buy he’s not pounding air over there :kaz:

LOL he's truly run out of ideas, and is trying to copy my shtick

Even he's made like Beggij and ran back to his strategies from 2018:tom:

16 hours ago, Remij said:

Just a small sample, clown ass bitch :tom: 

Damn Jerry got murdered.  I remember when he thought I had a shitty GPU and Display and I posted pics and he quickly changed subjects both times.

17 hours ago, Remij said:

I'm not sure if Jerry is retarded or something, but he always does this. First he got caught lying about what I own or don't own. Then after I proved that wrong with IRL pics, he spent like 20 pages telling me one of the absolute best displays of 2022 according to RTINGS, HDTVTEST, and HUB was trash. Found the thread,

Digital Foundry: God of War Ragnarok on PS5 is like a maxed out PC Port with flawless performance! - Page 22 - System Wars - System Wars

asss233.png

C0P.gif

Edited by Substatic
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, Tears of the Cows said:

His meltdown continues into the next day :drake:

Says the person who had a three day meltdown over his uncles phone line that he's using. :drake:

Me laughing at another butthurt = supposedly continuing a meltdown

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

He’s STILL butthurt about that too :drake:

LOL he recoiled in butthurt, and tried to pass it off to me.

I can see him continuing to screech into the weekend. :drake: