Democrats, please bring us better candidates

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was impeached twice and lied to the public to the extent he caused a riot INSIDE the capitol on the low end - incited an insurrection in the extreme. Not to mention all of his crimes?   

Pence wasn't even a good Governor and Trump actually saved his career. He fit a role just as Kamala did as most VPs do. Cooke thinks it's some kind of gotcha that I said it but VPs are always chosen t

A far right Christian is your pick? Why cause he loves war as much as you do?

Joe can barely stand, another 4 years of this and he won't make it to the end of his Presidency. 

And between Trump and DeSantis, Trump is the only one with actual experience in office, that makes him a better candidate by default. 

49 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Joe can barely stand, another 4 years of this and he won't make it to the end of his Presidency. 

And between Trump and DeSantis, Trump is the only one with actual experience in office, that makes him a better candidate by default. 

He was impeached twice and lied to the public to the extent he caused a riot INSIDE the capitol on the low end - incited an insurrection in the extreme. Not to mention all of his crimes? 

I'll take 4 more years of Biden being wheeled around in an electric high chair than Trump and the sad part is that DeSantis is far more capable than Trump but in the way a Sith apprentice eventually best their mentors. 

So while I'm bummed I have to vote for a milquetoast old man that is quickly decaying, shame on Republicans for producing Trump and DeSantis at the same time. 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'll take 4 more years of Biden being wheeled around in an electric high chair than Trump and the sad part is that DeSantis is far more capable than Trump but in the way a Sith apprentice eventually best their mentors. 

So while I'm bummed I have to vote for a milquetoast old man that is quickly decaying, shame on Republicans for producing Trump and DeSantis at the same time. 

Rumor is Pence might announce that he's running soon. If so then he will be my pick B) 

51 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Rumor is Pence might announce that he's running soon. If so then he will be my pick B) 

Lol you are better off voting for Hailey or Christie. At least they weren't failed Govs like he was. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but no one likes Mike Pence and he would have 0 fucking chance of ever beating Trump or DeSantis. Useless vote. 

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but no one likes Mike Pence and he would have 0 fucking chance of ever beating Trump or DeSantis. Useless vote. 

Pence wasn't even a good Governor and Trump actually saved his career. He fit a role just as Kamala did as most VPs do. Cooke thinks it's some kind of gotcha that I said it but VPs are always chosen to reach whatever base the presidential candidate is weak in. 

The people that a Pence style Republican would appeal to is gone. They want hate mongers like Trump and DeSantis. 

• Upvote 1
On 2023-06-02 at 6:13 AM, Twinblade said:

A far right Christian is your pick? Why cause he loves war as much as you do?

• NPC 1
45 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Pence wasn't even a good Governor and Trump actually saved his career. He fit a role just as Kamala did as most VPs do. Cooke thinks it's some kind of gotcha that I said it but VPs are always chosen to reach whatever base the presidential candidate is weak in. 

The people that a Pence style Republican would appeal to is gone. They want hate mongers like Trump and DeSantis. 

Kamala has no base. The white dudes were more popular with black people than Kamala was during the primary. 

9 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Kamala has no base. The white dudes were more popular with black people than Kamala was during the primary. 

Stop saying stupid shit in a failed attempt to sound like you aren't stupid and just copy what other people say. 

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

And none of those white dudes would have had that base in the actual presidential race as a VP to Biden.

You're so clueless on freaking everything... 

53 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

And none of those white dudes would have had that base in the actual presidential race as a VP to Biden.

You're so clueless on freaking everything... 

So you're saying Kamala has a base of black support now? Lmao

58 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're getting worse with the stupid shit you say... My goodness :kaz:

Explain please . So tired of your meaningless replies. 

Edited by Cooke
13 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Explain please . So tired of your meaningless replies. 

Wait... You're tired or meaningless replies? Are you saying that with a straight face? your lack of self awareness is astounding :kaz:

17 minutes ago, Cooke said:

So you're saying Kamala has a base of black support now? Lmao

You made the claim that she didn't have it and it didn't help Biden win.  Actually back up your Bullshit for once.... Go:umad:

23 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Wait... You're tired or meaningless replies? Are you saying that with a straight face? your lack of self awareness is astounding :kaz:

Can you not double down and just explain why what I said is incorrect?