Kitase: "Development on Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth is progressing smoothly and we're working on nailing a release date"

Will be a complete disaster. They couldn't even make the tutorial area of the first disc of FF7 properly and managed to mess that up story wise.

It's going to be incredible to see FF7R idiots brag about how amazingly it connects to the shitty spin off stories like FF7 Crisis Core.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Will be a complete disaster. They couldn't even make the tutorial area of the first disc of FF7 properly and managed to mess that up story wise.

It's going to be incredible to see FF7R idiots brag about how amazingly it connects to the shitty spin off stories like FF7 Crisis Core.

100%

• Geese 1
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

100%

Can't wait for the gay Gackt clones story intrusions. :D 

People who don't realize the original FF7 story was perfect as it is already are ignorant. I wouldn't change a thing about it. Up the presentation? Sure but that's it, don't change a thing and most especially don't add anything.

And everything that came after it with FF7 in the title has been a complete embarrassment. Advent Children? Retarded movie. Dirge of Cerberus? Anyone remember that? Rofl. Crisis Core? Probably the worst story additions to the lore. 

Also FFXVI is looking stupid. I hate it. 

Everything I once held dear as a kid turned to shit now that I think about it.

Final Fantasy

Star Wars

Terminator

Indiana Jones 

Jesus Christ. 

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Can't wait for the gay Gackt clones story intrusions. :D 

People who don't realize the original FF7 story was perfect as it is already are ignorant. I wouldn't change a thing about it. Up the presentation? Sure but that's it, don't change a thing and most especially don't add anything.

And everything that came after it with FF7 in the title has been a complete embarrassment. Advent Children? Retarded movie. Dirge of Cerberus? Anyone remember that? Rofl. Crisis Core? Probably the worst story additions to the lore. 

Also FFXVI is looking stupid. I hate it. 

Everything I once held dear as a kid turned to shit now that I think about it.

Final Fantasy

Star Wars

Terminator

Indiana Jones 

Jesus Christ. 

FF7R is pure trash :tom: 

I think FF16 looks good.. but we'll see.

If they fuck up Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster/Remake though I'm going to be pissed.  

Edited by Remij
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Lol at the clowns ITT hating on the godliness that was part 1 of this remake.

No rebuttal. FF7R is a pretty mediocre action game with embarrassingly bad new story additions. It's also an even worse RPG than it is a mediocre action game. It's also the tutorial area of what is normally a 80 hours RPG experience. Here it's just 50 hours bloated Midgar, slow, boring and mundane side activites and minigames and pretty fucking average all around. I still enjoyed some of the original story moments when they were done right but I couldn't wrap my head at how bad the ending was. They smoked some crack there. Completely lost the plot there. 

Hahahaha. Ha, you people have no taste. For real. 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

If they fuck up Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster/Remake though I'm going to be pissed.  

What did you just say? Are you fucking with me, man? 

5 minutes ago, Remij said:

Final Fantasy Tactics Remaster/Remake

I'm not sure I get that part, say it again.

6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Final Fantasy Tactics Remake

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

What did you just say? Are you fucking with me, man? 

I'm not sure I get that part, say it again.

giphy.gif

It's on the Nvidia Leak.  That means it's 100% coming B) 

Except it's probably a remaster like Tactics Ogre was.

Still though... all I want is for FFT to be on PC.  :glad: 

I get the hate on some level but I also think there’s no way they could have made VII in its original form. The size of the game wouldn’t have worked logistically, among other things, and with that in mind they reimagined it rather than remade it, with a plot that lets them get around sticking points of a full original remake. I enjoyed it for taking it for what it was rather than holding it up against source material which it never had a chance of ever being on par with. 

Really hope the next game is as good as the first. 

Edited by Cell
12 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's on the Nvidia Leak.  That means it's 100% coming B) 

Except it's probably a remaster like Tactics Ogre was.

Still though... all I want is for FFT to be on PC.  :glad: 

Tactics Ogre remaster is pretty bad. They messed that one up. 

FFVIIR btfo the original :hest:

Picking commands from a menu :will2:  it was SO good guys! :mj:

M-Maybe if I move the cursor and choose att- :willslap: 😭 lmfaoooooo 

David p and Remipee still seething, still getting owned, will keep getting owned :juggle:

9 minutes ago, Cell said:

I get the hate on some level but I also think there’s no way they could have made VII in its original form. The size of the game wouldn’t have worked logistically, among other things, and with that in mind they reimagined it rather than remade it, with a plot that lets them get around sticking points of a full original remake. I enjoyed it for taking it for what it was rather than holding it up against source material which it never had a chance of ever being on par with. 

Really hope the next game is as good as the first. 

A good studio could pull off at least the first disc in term of content... Midgar in the remake is just pathetic, it's small corridors connected with loading times where Cloud cramps around some small wall cracks. It's pathetic in a world where most western studios pull off AAA open world with ease. The graphics looks nice but that's it. 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

David p and Remipee still seething, still getting owned, will keep getting owned :juggle:

The only good redeeming thing about it was Tifa ❤️:dreamy:❤️

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

You're still picking commands from a menu in the Remake. :|  FF7R idiots. :D 

But bu I like to nut to Tifa. 

Fucking weeb fags. :pavarotti:

6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You're still picking commands from a menu in the Remake. :|  FF7R idiots. :D 

But bu I like to nut to Tifa. 

Fucking weeb fags. :pavarotti:

I'll jerk the fuck off to whoever I want David! :mad: 

Best belee I'm getting my $60 worth out of that bitch :diddy: 

• Ben 1
Just now, bhytre said:

Let me walk through this 2D picture, oh what an epic journey :tear2:

lmfaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooo 😭 

:rofls:

The story was much better and actually complete. :D Not to mention just in term of content alone. The best moment of the fucking game hasn't even happened in the Remake. No Golden Saucer. No epic adventure across a huge map with other settlements. Red wasn't even playable. The atma weapons. The military parade. The airships. The backstory revelations. 

A FF game without any airships. :rofl:

The battle system and customization were awesome. It was an extremely addictive turn based RPG (master race genre). 

Now you got a mediocre action game with awful cringe dialogues added in. :pavarotti:

but bu I can watch under Tifa skirt in 3D ;(  

- bweebtre 

You people have no fucking taste.