Official State Of Play Thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah, i want those third party games, along with ghost.

Look at that shit    It's gonna look so damn gorgeous!

jfc shut the fuck up about the " buh teh woman."....you sound like an insecure, emasculated incel. seek therapy.

Posted Images

:aitch: Ghost of Yotei is all I needed to see. The show was a huge W

Lemmings have been absolutely raped. I'll be playing the godly version of Ghost of Tsushima 2 day one on my PS5 Pro :wow2:.

:kaz:  TLHBFR!!!!!

spacer.png

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • aitch 1
5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

jfc shut the fuck up about the " buh teh woman."....you sound like an insecure, emasculated incel. seek therapy.

But nobody wants to play as a woman, especially in Sony's world where women are as tough if not tougher than men :ben:

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Everyone was expecting Jin.

Sure, but that was the expectation that the game would be a sequel to Tsushima.  This could be a continuation of the story and maybe he'll show up in some form.. or maybe it's something completely new.  It looks awesome regardless. :smoke: 

Confirmed that the Horizon ZD Remaster is available as an upgrade for existing owners on both PS and PC for $10.  That's good, and at that price I'll put it in the "why not" category.

For existing owners of Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4, PC) and/or Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition (PS4, PS5, PC): you can upgrade to the digital version of Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered for $9.99 on both PlayStation 5 console and on PC (via Steam or Epic Game Store). This includes fans who added the game to their libraries during PlayStation’s Play At Home initiative. 5 

Just now, Remij said:

Confirmed that the Horizon ZD Remaster is available as an upgrade for existing owners on both PS and PC for $10.  That's good, and at that price I'll put it in the "why not" category.

For existing owners of Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4, PC) and/or Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition (PS4, PS5, PC): you can upgrade to the digital version of Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered for $9.99 on both PlayStation 5 console and on PC (via Steam or Epic Game Store). This includes fans who added the game to their libraries during PlayStation’s Play At Home initiative. 5 

Yea, at that price it's an easy buy. I wasn't gonna buy it if they charged anything above $20. Thank goodness they read the room properly this time. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yea, at that price it's an easy buy. I wasn't gonna buy it if they charged anything above $20. Thank goodness they read the room properly this time. 

Pretty good glow up TBH

GYRqB0yWgAAXAGa?format=jpg&name=large

• aitch 1

That was actually a pretty damn good SoP. Better than I expected.

Ghost looks amazing obviously but some of those 3rd party games looked so damn good too (midnight Walk, Hell is Us, etc). Show had everything. 

The HZD Remaster is also a non issue now with it just being a $10 upgrade, plus Nixxes obvs doing it so zero wasted resources. 

• aitch 2
Just now, madmaltese said:

That was actually a pretty damn good SoP. Better than I expected.

Ghost looks amazing obviously but some of those 3rd party games looked so damn good too (midnight Walk, Hell is Us, etc). Show had everything. 

The HZD Remaster is also a non issue now with it just being a $10 upgrade, plus Nixxes obvs doing it so zero wasted resources. 

yeah, i want those third party games, along with ghost.

• aitch 2