Official State Of Play Thread

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah, i want those third party games, along with ghost.

Look at that shit    It's gonna look so damn gorgeous!

jfc shut the fuck up about the " buh teh woman."....you sound like an insecure, emasculated incel. seek therapy.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

OK, I can see why Nintendo is suing over Palworld. It's not even subtle rip off lol. 

That's the funny thing.. They aren't suing over copyright, they're suing over game patents.. lol and the mechanics they're suing over aren't even the obvious ones.  Palworld is a fundamentally different game than Pokemon.. but Nintendo will probably win this shit because of how the system favors the patent holders.

If Palworld somehow wins against Nintendo, which is unlikely, it would be huge.  If Nintendo is allowed to patent basic shit like having your characters outline be visible behind obstructing environment geometry, then it could have major repercussions for gaming.

3 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

Yea, at that price it's an easy buy. I wasn't gonna buy it if they charged anything above $20. Thank goodness they read the room properly this time. 

Didn’t you already say you don’t rebuy games? 

why the fuck would anyone waste a dollar on it? :D 

How many times have you bought it now? :mroff:

“read the room properly” LMFAO who wanted this? :mj:

Edited by Long Ball Larry

im pretty bummed by Dragon Age. The cartoony art style is just trash. The dragon looks like it could have been created from a collaboration between WoW and Fortnite studios. Cutscene direction is sloppy and bland. Then there's the UI that looks like it came from a Gameloft mobile game.

What happened to Bioware....

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

im pretty bummed by Dragon Age. The cartoony art style is just trash. The dragon looks like it could have been created from a collaboration between WoW and Fortnite studios. Cutscene direction is sloppy and bland. Then there's the UI that looks like it came from a Gameloft mobile game.

What happened to Bioware....

Yeah, looked rough. My gfs best friend loves Dragon Age and has been trying to get me into for years now. She was over when we watched the video and she was so let down.

It's ugly from an artistic and fidelity level. I'm worried how Mass Effect is going to turn out. 

• Upvote 2
46 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Didn’t you already say you don’t rebuy games? 

why the fuck would anyone waste a dollar on it? :D 

How many times have you bought it now? :mroff:

“read the room properly” LMFAO who wanted this? :mj:

It’s not a re-buy you retard. It’s a $10 upgrade. Learn to read you shit for brains retard :cruise:

I expected an upgrade like they’ve done for all their remasters but I said I wasn’t gonna buy the remaster upgrade if they charged more than $20. Where the fuck are you reading “re-buy” when I already own the game on my PS4 you idiot? :kaz: 

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

It’s not a re-buy you retard. It’s a $10 upgrade. Learn to read you shit for brains retard :cruise:

I expected an upgrade like they’ve done for all their remasters but I said I wasn’t gonna buy the remaster upgrade if they charged more than $20. Where the fuck are you reading “re-buy” when I already own the game on my PS4 you idiot? :kaz: 

No, it’s 100% a rebuy. You’re putting MORE money in a game you already paid full price for… just to not even play it again. :mroff:

tell us- how many remastered Sony games have you bought in the last 5 years??? :kaz:

why would you EVER play this game? Lmfao. Why would you not just play the second one if you felt the need??? It’s more modern and better in every way (still sucks). Only a fucking retard would spend $10 on this shit lmfao!!!!

they even say “to make it look like the second one” :mroff:

Edited by Long Ball Larry
1 hour ago, Long Ball Larry said:

No, it’s 100% a rebuy. You’re putting MORE money in a game you already paid full price for… just to not even play it again. :mroff:

tell us- how many remastered Sony games have you bought in the last 5 years??? :kaz:

why would you EVER play this game? Lmfao. Why would you not just play the second one if you felt the need??? It’s more modern and better in every way (still sucks). Only a fucking retard would spend $10 on this shit lmfao!!!!

they even say “to make it look like the second one” :mroff:

It's fine for an update if it's the player's first time. It's the same price to update to the new console versions of games as it is, let alone a remaster.

They do know the graphic whores and new PSPro owners will reup and buy it again. My best guess is Sony will use their first party games being enhanced further to entice people to get the Pro. 

As bad as Sony is hardware wise, they are reasonable when it comes to software pricing. Also how much do you actually think the game cost now? It's constantly on sale. Even if someone paid full when it dropped, do you really think people would feel cheated paying $9.99 for the update 5 years later?

Edited by Mr. Impossible