PS5 Pro Anniversary is $1,000 !!!

59 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Joking about bodycount in a videogame forum? 

Bitch please, I would run circles around your pale boring looking ass. 

Bitch shut the fuck up you sleep in a single bed next to a racing simulator.

Fucking real life mill houses dad from the Simpsons.

The Simpsons Bed GIF 

• Ben 1
  • dead 3
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch shut the fuck up you sleep in a single bed next to a racing simulator.   Fucking real life mill houses dad from the Simpsons.        

Says the guy with the virgin basement in his house.   

Lmao fuck what my girl tells me to do I'm the one that doesn't want to decorate my house with my collection of virgin memorabilia. Safe in their sealed packaging just like your innocence.   

Posted Images

36 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Yes, and it will play the BASE PlayStation 5 version and not the Pro version unless you pay the premium.

Yet another way for you guys to get milked. I hope to God they do it.

There is no premium over base PS5 games you shit for brains retard. It plays the same games as a regular PS5 which will be getting patches to automatically upgrade them at no charge you imbecile :mj:

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

There is no premium over base PS5 games you shit for brains retard. It plays the same games as a regular PS5 which will be getting patches to automatically upgrade them at no charge you imbecile :mj:

That’s what the plan is for the initial launch of games apparently. :mj: once you get games shipping with PS5 Pro enhanced features apparently they’re going to be $80 :cruise: enjoy! 

15 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Still at work? Working that OT to afford the PS5 Pro (not collectors edition)????? :tom:

:cruise: the retard thinks he’s being funny but doesn’t understand how time zones work.

:kaz: I live in Central US Time Zone you shit for brains retard. It’s only 4:39pm where I live and I just stepped out of work. Try harder idiot.

If you had a job instead of being a balding lazy Cuck you’d be able to afford a PS5 Pro too :hest:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1
30 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

That’s what the plan is for the initial launch of games apparently. :mj: once you get games shipping with PS5 Pro enhanced features apparently they’re going to be $80 :cruise: enjoy! 

:luff: This is something only a lemtard like you would find logical. PS5 Pro isn't the first mid-gen upgrade console. The games for PS4 pro and Xbox One X weren't more expensive than base consoles. Why would things be different for the PS5 Pro? That's like arguing that when I upgraded my PC to the 4090 my existing games on my older rig suddenly became more expensive, LMAO!

:fatcruise: This is some next level Cope and retardation. Hey man, if you really want a PS5 Pro that badly just beg for one. The kind of mental gymnastics and Copium you and this retard Dynaclown are doing here is beyond retarded even by lemming standards.

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:luff: This is something only a lemtard like you would find logical. PS5 Pro isn't the first mid-gen upgrade console. The games for PS4 pro and Xbox One X weren't more expensive than base consoles. Why would things be different for the PS5 Pro? That's like arguing that when I upgraded my PC to the 4090 my existing games on my older rig suddenly became more expensive, LMAO!

:fatcruise: This is some next level Cope and retardation. Hey man, if you really want a PS5 Pro that badly just beg for one. The kind of mental gymnastics and Copium you and this retard Dynaclown are doing here is beyond retarded even by lemming standards.

1896A14F-3B59-4903-9ED6-C5515B641A1D.thumb.jpeg.6c8aedfbf421d124cf096be045164c5a.jpeg

Acting like I made it up, it’s all over the internet lmfao