DRAGON QUEST III HD-2D Remake – Gameplay trailer

3 hours ago, Long Ball Larry said:

Still looks plenty ugly 

if you wanted to play it idk why you’d wait til 2024 image.png.9f48bbb72361445de6b4173b9e8d35e7.png

First time it comes to consoles in English other than the Switch collection of the mobile ports. Leave me alone. 

I honestly still can't fucking believe it.  Think I might be dreaming...  Dragon Quest 1&2 HD2D + Dragon Quest 3 HD2D coming.... Suikoden 1&2 Remastered coming.... Lunar 1&2 Remastered Collection coming....

How in the flying FUCK are all these things happening in the same timeline?

The BEST console, the PS1, from the BEST console generation, is getting it's classic games rereleased and best yet, is they're coming to platforms that didn't have them before.. so more people can try these absolute classics!  I shit you not, yesterday when I heard "In your dreams..." when Lunar came on during the SOP, I yelled "OMG" out loud :D  I couldn't believe it.  I thought Victor Ireland would never accept any offers to rerelease these games.. and yet here we are.  Crazy times.

They should have called them Dragon Warrior in the west. And not use the dragon ball art style for the first 4 games