Venus Vacation PRISM - DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme - announced for PS5, PS4, PC

On this island, the moment of love.

The first ever full-fledged romance game in the ""DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme"" series, offering romantic encounters with six cute, charming girls!

・ Experience true romance and a thrilling sense of closeness!
As the boss on the Venus Islands, where summer is everlasting, you will interact with the girls you encounter there. Your story with the girls will unfold based on the choices you make, resulting in a variety of outcomes. The heart-fluttering sensation caused by casual gestures, the thrill felt as you draw closer to your love interest, the worry about which girl to choose... Are you ready to experience true romance on the islands of everlasting summer?

・ Make memories of special dates in a world just for the two of you!
Having multiple interactions with each of the girls will sometimes get you invited on dates. Gorgeous, vivid visuals and fully-voiced animations will make each date an enjoyable experience, as if the two of you are in your own world. The smiling face of a carefree girl, her profile as she watches the ocean waves in the evening, her eyes as she looks shyly up at you—each of these random moments can be photographed by you during your dates! Remember to keep your absolute favorite photograph as a memento of your date.

33 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

perfect for incels.

I thought incels hated women ? 

Anyway, funny seeing this franchise is still alive. I still remember all the hype lemmings had for the bouncing titties

edit: is this DOA the fighting series? Or beach volleyball? I can’t remember but the description of that game does to align with my memory lmao!

Edited by Long Ball Larry

IGN gave DOA Beach Volleyball a 9.2/10!!! Lmfao. Different times :D 

the review was updated in 2018? Assuming they removed the worst of it, but it still opens like this lmao

We can't wait to see what else the girls from the Dead or Alive franchise like to do in their free time, because it's clear from Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball that they have considerable talents beyond fighting. In fact, DOAX itself is a lot like finding out your favorite Playmates are into model ship building or stamp-collecting as much as you are: the quality of volleyball is good enough that you have another, more legitimate reason, beyond the two most obvious ones, to spend some quality time staring and drooling at their physiques.

https://www.ign.com/articles/2003/01/22/dead-or-alive-xtreme-beach-volleyball-review

Edited by Long Ball Larry
36 minutes ago, Long Ball Larry said:

I thought incels hated women ? 

Anyway, funny seeing this franchise is still alive. I still remember all the hype lemmings had for the bouncing titties

edit: is this DOA the fighting series? Or beach volleyball? I can’t remember but the description of that game does to align with my memory lmao!

This is a dating sim. :reg:

• Geese 1