Rest In Peace Kamikaze Pie: August 1, 1991-August 10,2009

Quit being an asshole Chris

the gimmick is tired and annoying

shut the fuck up you cunt , really , there is no reason for your ass to be heredon't get me started on you

Maybe I am missing something, did He know KP IRL? If so than my condolences, but stop goddamn disrespecting people who are trying to sympathize

You clearly did not see his posts earlier where he was saying I was overreacting for caring about Kamikaze Pie. He only 'sympathized' because BD put him in line and TBM QQ'd to him in a PM. That's now why I said that to youYou posted 8 words and it doesn't make sense. What the fuck is wrong with you? :?

You're talking about when I said you're being overly bitchy

I didn't say it because you cared about him .|

oh nvm, it's suppose to be not, not now

But I kno you're smart enough to figure that out :|

Are you fucking retarded? You don't tell someone they're acting 'bitchy' because they're upset people aren't giving respect to someone I consider to be a CLOSE FUCKING FRIEND. People like you are so stupid. muhfucka I just said that's not why I said it :|

Everyone has said what was needed to be said and those who didn't are no longer here. Your attitude is what's causing the trouble :|

My attitude? So my dislike for people making fun of a dead friend makes me a bitch? God, you're so fucking dense. Why do you keep trying to argue with me? You're not going to change my opinion or way I feel towards ANYONE disrespecting him.
  • Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that's true than RIP Kamikaze pie:(

Rip , I won't ever read the posts in this thread but kami was always one of my number 1 homies on steam

What about Electro Dynamo? I still remember when he told us all he had cancer. Then not long later he said he was going to see the world before he died, I think that was his last post ever. I reme

Quit being an asshole Chris

the gimmick is tired and annoying

shut the fuck up you cunt , really , there is no reason for your ass to be heredon't get me started on you

Maybe I am missing something, did He know KP IRL? If so than my condolences, but stop goddamn disrespecting people who are trying to sympathize

You clearly did not see his posts earlier where he was saying I was overreacting for caring about Kamikaze Pie. He only 'sympathized' because BD put him in line and TBM QQ'd to him in a PM. That's now why I said that to youYou posted 8 words and it doesn't make sense. What the fuck is wrong with you? :?

You're talking about when I said you're being overly bitchy

I didn't say it because you cared about him .|

oh nvm, it's suppose to be not, not now

But I kno you're smart enough to figure that out :|

Are you fucking retarded? You don't tell someone they're acting 'bitchy' because they're upset people aren't giving respect to someone I consider to be a CLOSE FUCKING FRIEND. People like you are so stupid. muhfucka I just said that's not why I said it :|

Everyone has said what was needed to be said and those who didn't are no longer here. Your attitude is what's causing the trouble :|

My attitude? So my dislike for people making fun of a dead friend makes me a bitch? God, you're so fucking dense. Why do you keep trying to argue with me? You're not going to change my opinion or way I feel towards ANYONE disrespecting him. I'm not trying to change your opinion : /

that's not the only reason people argue but w/e, this argument here is pretty fucking pointless so yea leave it here. Also ya I'm not the brightest person in the world but what you gon do

Why are you guys arguing in a thread like this? I know there are a lot of little kids on this site, but even kids can show respect at a time like this.

thank you.I'm not arguing because it's "cool" I'm arguing because TBM doesn't understand why some people don't feel fucking peppy and happy when people die and don't respect someone.

Why are you guys arguing in a thread like this? I know there are a lot of little kids on this site, but even kids can show respect at a time like this.

thank you.I'm not arguing because it's "cool" I'm arguing because TBM doesn't understand why some people don't feel fucking peppy and happy when people die and don't respect someone. You're right, and it kind of sucks when you don't know how to react to something like that. Makes me weary of what lies ahead

thank you.I'm not arguing because it's "cool" I'm arguing because TBM doesn't understand why some people don't feel fucking peppy and happy when people die and don't respect someone. You're right, and it kind of sucks when you don't know how to react to something like that. Makes me weary of what lies aheadI guess sorry for raging, but Kamikaze Pie was the nicest person on SW and outside of the forum. The fact that people don't even respect someone like him makes me lose faith in this site even more.
  • Cooke unpinned this topic