Rest In Peace Kamikaze Pie: August 1, 1991-August 10,2009

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If that's true than RIP Kamikaze pie:(

Rip , I won't ever read the posts in this thread but kami was always one of my number 1 homies on steam

What about Electro Dynamo? I still remember when he told us all he had cancer. Then not long later he said he was going to see the world before he died, I think that was his last post ever. I reme

lmao people getting mad at Poply :shakes:

another kid desperate for attention.

fuck yo couch

he's right, who gets attached to someone you don't know over an internet forum?

And why do you troll a thread like this:| Posting along side someone for years, you do have a connection.

Kamikaze and Chris used to tag team me :( (no homo)

fuck yo couch

It's not as black and white as "attached or not," even on an internet forum you get to know people. Unless you're a turd that cannot connect with someones writing, which isn't exactly a limited representation of their person, there can still be a sense of brotherhood or friendship.

So? He still has a point. SW makes fun of people they don't know all the time. What's to say Poply can't do it now? He has no attachment to this guy, what makes it different? Just because you 'knew' him?

fuck yo couch

that wasnt my point at all.

im sure plenty of people here knew him well. my point is that i knew nothing of the guy, and people here pick and choose when it's ok to be remorseful regarding some one's death, and when it's inappropriate based on their own subjection feelings and experiences while ignoring all of these strange rationalizations when making fun of other people's pain and deaths.

edit: now you got it :)

fuck yo couch

that wasnt my point at all.

im sure plenty of people here knew him well. my point is that i knew nothing of the guy, and people here pick and choose when it's ok to be remorseful regarding some one's death, and when it's inappropriate based on their own subjection feelings and experiences while ignoring all of these strange rationalizations when making fun of other people's pain and deaths.

edit: now you got it :)

I always had it. :face:

fuck yo couch

It's not as black and white as "attached or not," even on an internet forum you get to know people. Unless you're a turd that cannot connect with someones writing, which isn't exactly a limited representation of their person, there can still be a sense of brotherhood or friendship.

So? He still has a point. SW makes fun of people they don't know all the time. What's to say Poply can't do it now? He has no attachment to this guy, what makes it different? Just because you 'knew' him?

Because its disrespectful :|

Well I think the reason people might be offended with the way Poply and others are treating the news is that they actually knew him. SW makes fun of people that die sure but how many times have you seen somebody from SW make fun of somebody's death when a relative or friend is present? I think the issue is the lack of respect for people that are mourning rather than selectively choosing when to be remorseful and when not to be.

fuck yo couch

You're the one who asked. Poply can say whatever he likes, did I say he couldn't? You think I'm arguing something that I'm not.

Well I think the reason people might be offended with the way Poply and others are treating the news is that they actually knew him. SW makes fun of people that die sure but how many times have you seen somebody from SW make fun of somebody's death when a relative or friend is present? I think the issue is the lack of respect for people that are mourning rather than selectively choosing when to be remorseful and when not to be.

That's IMPOSSIBLE to do though.

So why act like a hypocrite by calling everyone else hypocrites?

Damn if you don't fucking care don't post in the fucking thread. SW isn't a place to laugh at peoples deaths you bottomdwellers. Remember? It was supposed to be about games before you newbies ruined it.

George Dubay laying down the ownage.B)
  • Cooke unpinned this topic