Sign in to follow this  
Trus'me

unreleased Kirby GC game trailer

That trailer is like 2 years old:|

the thread title clearly says "unreleased"

learn2read :]

Ive seen loads of threads about this trailer for years, Its just pointless posting it again. And its obvious that its going to be on Wii.

learn2read :]

Ive seen loads of threads about this trailer for years, Its just pointless posting it again. And its obvious that its going to be on Wii.

what if I said you never saw this trailer and petarded's intentions were to never post old news:?:

learn2read ;)

what if I said you never saw this trailer and petarded's intentions were to never post old news:?:]/quote]

People here follow the gaming news, its not like we're at GS.

i don't ever remember seeing this trailer and it was labeled unreleased at GameVideos. Get off my fucking nuts.

Its the same trailer from E-3 2005, get your facts right.

:]

yeah i saw it a year ago and was really really really excited for this game. This is the same game that's getting moved to the wii, correct? right? RIGHT!?! I want this game SOOOO BAAAD!

yeah i saw it a year ago and was really really really excited for this game. This is the same game that's getting moved to the wii, correct? right? RIGHT!?! I want this game SOOOO BAAAD!

Yes, its going to be released this year on Wii in Japan (Hoshi No Kirby), but no date has been announced. I think it will eventually come to US and Europe, like almsot evey other Kirby game, so I cant wait:glad: