Sign in to follow this  
Kitad

Sadness beta footage

prjv5DYhapQ

4XCaSt1S9Cg

just a rumor guys, unconfirmed tho is worth mentioning that sadness also released a similar video with ROTR beta footage(which was real)

wtf?

first you said beta...

now fake?

lol

well im not sure, the official response is: this has really high chances of being fake but since its so interesting im posting it anyways and because i want ppl to tell me if this is fake

i will explain

it kinda looks like the concept of sadness and i dont remember any game like this but then i went back and remembered that nibris said they would not use HUD and this kinda has an HUD but then again it could be the FPS's or something for the beta, then someone told me this was really infernal but then i went and checked infernal and this is definiteley not that

another thing that called my attention is that if u follow the pointer the whole time, its not centered

wtf?

first you said beta...

now fake?

lol

well im not sure, the official response is: this has really high chances of being fake but since its so interesting im posting it anyways and because i want ppl to tell me if this is fake

i will explain

it kinda looks like the concept of sadness and i dont remember any game like this but then i went back and remembered that nibris said they would not use HUD and this kinda has an HUD but then again it could be the FPS's or something for the beta, then someone told me this was really infernal but then i went and checked infernal and this is definiteley not that

another thing that called my attention is that if u follow the pointer the whole time, its not centered

fuck that, its fake...... mana?