• 1 month later...
  • Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump

This should always remain on top of the hall of shame.

Done! I stickied it. 

While on a juvenile level this is hilarious.

Hate to be a party pooper, but this website must realize you can be held accountable for defamation of character as well as the original posters, the guy who requested a photoshop (malicious intent for purposes of Defamation of Character) and the load blower (Defamation of Character w/sexual harassment -see below).

Slander / Libel / Defamation of Character

Libel, simply put, is where you cause damage to another person by writing about them in public. Slander, which applies less here, is the verbal version of Libel (You say something publicly about them). Both are Defamation of Character, usually a direct, "defamatory" attack on a person's reputation in public.If a photograph you take is published, which you have a fundamental right to do, you must be careful not to misrepresent or injure the reputation of those who were photographed. For example by editing the photo to alter the situation, or adding an incorrect or misleading caption.( in this case sperm)

-----------

While this may seem funny as fuck you guys risk losing your site as well as criminal and civil lawsuits, because beyond defamation of character, i can say you can also be charged with sexual harassment (the second she sees the image she can claim sexual harassment, emotional distress etc... = $$$ especially in the USA), if the girl in question is under-aged it gets even messier.

I do hope she never sees this thread.... for your sakes.

one of the better posts itt
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm officially going to love and support you no matter what you do from now on. Thanks for briging your style and "sauce" into the forum -- it's different and his its own spunky flavor. I enjoy to seeing you come around here more.

The signs were all there for this kid and his dicksucking endeavors.

I'm officially going to love and support you no matter what you do from now on. Thanks for briging your style and "sauce" into the forum -- it's different and his its own spunky flavor. I enjoy to seeing you come around here more.

The signs were all there for this kid and his dicksucking endeavors.

:cruise: