Someone Photoshop Sperm on this Picture

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bump

This should always remain on top of the hall of shame.

Done! I stickied it. 

lol it looks real, but i refuse to believe you money shot on a printed picture, took a pic of it, and put it on SW.

That picture was taken like 10 minutes before the actual thread even began :P

If that's real I don't know what would be the saddest part: 1) That you jerked off to a picture on the internet of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection. 2) That you jerked onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection. 3) That you bragged about jerking off onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection. 4) That you took a picture of the remains after you jerked off onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection. 5) That you uploaded and posted the picture of the remains after you jerked off onto a picture of a fairly unattractive girl considering what's available with an internet connection.