Abortions......for or against? NSFW

The fetus can't think until the cerebral cortex comes online during the third trimester. Before that it's mindless meat so who cares except for religious loons.

CAuse its still a human being. WOuld you be content with cutting the arms off a retard and thinking nothing off it? Maybe a senile old lady? Or a baby itself?

An old lady is functioning, unlike a fetus. You're probably an avid Christian too I suppose.

I believe in god...and i am christian. But i dont represent them and i obvious dont paractice christianity as what im doing to you right now is agaisnt what they believe. A fetus is still a living, breathing human with a brain. Sure its not developed....but it would be. YOu were too selfish to give it the chance. YOu took life away from something that didnt even have an opinion. I guess it was for the best...im guessing your fathering skills wouldnt be up to par regardless...and you would have probably killed the kid anyway.

"But it would be?" If you're arguing that it's wrong to stop potential human beings from being generated, then anytime you don't seek to maximize your breeding opportunties, you're behaving immorally. Everytime you use birth control, even the rythem method, you're behaving immorality. Everytime you do anything besides have sex while your girlfriend is ovulating is immoral. In every case you're preventing potential human beings from being generated.

Again with the religious bs. Back to topic....would you be able to staba nd murber a 2 week old fetus...and think nothing of it? FUck your immorality talk. Its a human being, regardless of if it can or cannot think. And again, you are talking that away from it. I guess its ok for murder in general.

It's not even alive yet :glad:. It wouldn't know, preventing a life? It's not alive yet so it doesn't matter.

It aint alive? Whats that hear beat doing then........just keeping time? ANd you call me a retard? GTFO B) Arent you supposed to eat some chicken or some shit?

An ant's alive. Should that have a right to life too?

Are you honestly going to compare a humans life to an ant?:happysad: Seriously....are you? YOu know what.......monkeys have gay sex......should you? I mean.....monkeys do it.....eat some of your own shit while your at it:mehblink:
Actually, our DNA is what, 98% identical to monkeys. So we can compare each other.

Then go poke saucy in his as and let him suckl the shit off your dick afterwards:)

Since you're being vulgar; I will too. You know, when you rub one out; you're preventing many children from having their 'first kiss ;('. What do you do at night when you're lonely and rub one out? You store it in jars?
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not when I bring my magnifying glass around :happysad:Note to self: See what a fetus does under the sun and a magnifying glass- Potential cheap abortion idea.

What if he's packing lotion, .45 Caliber

45 SFP that is B)

OH SHIT! :glad:

We'd have to throw it down, son. :glad:

The fetus can't think until the cerebral cortex comes online during the third trimester. Before that it's mindless meat so who cares except for religious loons.

CAuse its still a human being. WOuld you be content with cutting the arms off a retard and thinking nothing off it? Maybe a senile old lady? Or a baby itself?

An old lady is functioning, unlike a fetus. You're probably an avid Christian too I suppose.

I believe in god...and i am christian. But i dont represent them and i obvious dont paractice christianity as what im doing to you right now is agaisnt what they believe. A fetus is still a living, breathing human with a brain. Sure its not developed....but it would be. YOu were too selfish to give it the chance. YOu took life away from something that didnt even have an opinion. I guess it was for the best...im guessing your fathering skills wouldnt be up to par regardless...and you would have probably killed the kid anyway.

"But it would be?" If you're arguing that it's wrong to stop potential human beings from being generated, then anytime you don't seek to maximize your breeding opportunties, you're behaving immorally. Everytime you use birth control, even the rythem method, you're behaving immorality. Everytime you do anything besides have sex while your girlfriend is ovulating is immoral. In every case you're preventing potential human beings from being generated.

Again with the religious bs. Back to topic....would you be able to staba nd murber a 2 week old fetus...and think nothing of it? FUck your immorality talk. Its a human being, regardless of if it can or cannot think. And again, you are talking that away from it. I guess its ok for murder in general.

It's not even alive yet :glad:. It wouldn't know, preventing a life? It's not alive yet so it doesn't matter.

It aint alive? Whats that hear beat doing then........just keeping time? ANd you call me a retard? GTFO B) Arent you supposed to eat some chicken or some shit?

Are you honestly going to compare a humans life to an ant?:happysad: Seriously....are you? YOu know what.......monkeys have gay sex......should you? I mean.....monkeys do it.....eat some of your own shit while your at it:mehblink:
Actually, our DNA is what, 98% identical to monkeys. So we can compare each other.

Then go poke saucy in his as and let him suckl the shit off your dick afterwards:)

You know, when you rub one out; you're preventing many children from having their 'first kiss ;('. What do you do at night when you're lonely and rub one out? You store it in jars?

NOw you are getting pathetic. I know it hurts you and your girl at night when you sleep. I know you feel bad about what you did, regardless if you think it was right or not. I know every night you go to sleep and think about what could have been. YOu hurt from this.

Not when I bring my magnifying glass around :happysad:Note to self: See what a fetus does under the sun and a magnifying glass- Potential cheap abortion idea.

45 SFP that is B)

OH SHIT! :)

We'd have to throw it down, son. :glad:

Then lets throw it down :glad:

Posted Image

It aint alive? Whats that hear beat doing then........just keeping time? ANd you call me a retard? GTFO :glad: Arent you supposed to eat some chicken or some shit?

Are you honestly going to compare a humans life to an ant?B) Seriously....are you? YOu know what.......monkeys have gay sex......should you? I mean.....monkeys do it.....eat some of your own shit while your at it:mehblink:

You know, when you rub one out; you're preventing many children from having their 'first kiss ;('. What do you do at night when you're lonely and rub one out? You store it in jars?

NOw you are getting pathetic. I know it hurts you and your girl at night when you sleep. I know you feel bad about what you did, regardless if you think it was right or not. I know every night you go to sleep and think about what could have been. YOu hurt from this.

Yes, I'm so hurt; I cry myself to sleep every night. Just to think, only a couple more years when I wont kill one :happysad:. OH MY GOD!!!! LMFAO

Don't feel bad for me, I should feel bad for you; for obvious reasons.

It aint alive? Whats that hear beat doing then........just keeping time? ANd you call me a retard? GTFO :glad: Arent you supposed to eat some chicken or some shit?

Are you honestly going to compare a humans life to an ant?B) Seriously....are you? YOu know what.......monkeys have gay sex......should you? I mean.....monkeys do it.....eat some of your own shit while your at it:mehblink:

Yes, I'm so hurt; I cry myself to sleep every night. Just to think, only a couple more years when I wont kill one :happysad:. OH MY GOD!!!! LMFAO

When you actually have a kid...you will think back and feel worse. Feel bad for me? LMao. If anything, ill feel bad for your kid you keep. If you can kill one and not think anything of it....i feel bad when you have a kid......one more dead beat dad. I wonder if you will abuse him? Hmmmmm

When you actually have a kid...you will think back and feel worse. Feel bad for me? LMao. If anything, ill feel bad for your kid you keep. If you can kill one and not think anything of it....i feel bad when you have a kid......one more dead beat dad. I wonder if you will abuse him? Hmmmmm
It's nice to know that Republican Jesus freaks can now travel to the future.

Also, cocks.

vagina's FTW! But in another dimension, what is the difference. :happysad:We asexually reproduce, so they don't exist. Pleasure is given by rubbing one's head to another's foot. I am shocked. :glad:

Does Marzipan still bake cookies in the springtime?

And do our salmon still swim downstream?

Is apple pie as sweet as it once was?

Doe we feel things that do not have feeling? B)

Not when I bring my magnifying glass around :glad:Note to self: See what a fetus does under the sun and a magnifying glass- Potential cheap abortion idea.

45 SFP that is :glad:

OH SHIT! :o

We'd have to throw it down, son. :)

Then lets throw it down :killzone:

Posted Image

oh noes!! :happysad::scared:

*hears the crowd chanting "SERVED! SERVED! SERVED! SERVED!"*

I got served by a fetus! :o:o:o

B)

YOu say you believe in god yet call me a jesus freak....especially whan i say i dont promote or practice christianity. MAkes sense dude. Fall back on religion when im not even using that in my argument.:shakes:

YOu say you believe in god yet call me a jesus freak....especially whan i say i dont promote or practice christianity. MAkes sense dude. Fall back on religion when im not even using that in my argument.:shakes:

So many errors in that, it's so hard to read :happysad:. Can you travel to the future and tell me what me kids name that I will obviously beat is? Also, boy or girl?

Jesus is a product of manipulation, the idea was created after the first atom bomb was made- Iron Man went back in time to clone himself, and Jesus was born between him and an amazon warrior as it turns out, Jerusalem was actually lifted off from the moon, and set in place of a temple where the true jesus is stored :happysad:

Also, cocks.

vagina's FTW! But in another dimension, what is the difference. :happysad:We asexually reproduce, so they don't exist. Pleasure is given by rubbing one's head to another's foot. I am shocked. :glad:

Does Marzipan still bake cookies in the springtime?

And do our salmon still swim downstream?

Is apple pie as sweet as it once was?

Doe we feel things that do not have feeling? B)

Marzipan bakes brussel sprouts in the spring.

Salmon drive motorboats upstream.

Apple pie is as hated as Liver is here.

And the things known as feelings do not exist.

This is indeed a strange world. Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

So many errors in that, it's so hard to read :happysad:. Can you travel to the future and tell me what me kids name that I will obviously beat is? Also, boy or girl?Why not just abort the next one? I mean...keep killing them until its convieniant for you to have and take care of one.

John, have you ever had sex with a woman who used the pill? See, the pill doesn't prevent fertilization. Its prevents the fertilized egg from attaching the wall of the uterus. It aborts the "baby" just like an abortion, it just does it a little earlier. So if you have, you're probably a child killer too. Better start repenting. :happysad: