The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

It had a great atmosphere and believe it or not, it was really engaging. Some of the QTEs were really hectic, there were a few that I had to put the game down for an hour or so after completing just to take it all in. :lol: It was a great experience, worth 60 though? Depends, it really is a movie and once you find out who the killer is it leaves little way for re-playability unless you're curious as to how the other endings turn out.

Can't wait for them. B)

Funny thing is I was going to buy them for the 360 but the day I decided that was the day they announced it for PS3. :ben:

Rather play it with friends then strangers tbh.

i wonder if they'll run better on the ps3. though gt4 looked blurrier on sony's machine, it definitely had a better framerate and less pop up.
B) The worst part about HR is the demo levels and they're the first few levels you encounter. Which is why my first impression was a bit :meh2: it got good though and the QTEs became less tedious and more AM I GUNNA DIE

That really depends I guess, I mean any one of your 4 characters can die at any given time AFAIK. I clocked (I want to say) ~10 or so hours. There was no game clock from what I saw though so it's a rough estimate.

I think you'd dig it, it has a great atmosphere and IMO it's pretty damn engaging. Getting over the whole QTE thing can be a bigger hurdle for some though.