The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

what's with devs putting out shitty demos this gen?

which demos did you dislike?

can't think of many off hand but Dead Space's didn't do the game justice at all.
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

My only real complaint is that it can be a real pain in the ass to navigate through crowds of people, makes me wish it had Assassins Creed-esque controls in the sense that I can gently push people out of the way.

what's with devs putting out shitty demos this gen?

which demos did you dislike?

can't think of many off hand but Dead Space's didn't do the game justice at all.

i didn't like the heavy rain and batman AA demos

UC1s demo was awful as well. I mean HRs demo isn't BAD, it shows you what to expect from the game with everything be a QTE and if anything those were the right parts to chose because it was before the story began to unfold. I mean, if you were to play the game I suppose it'd make more sense.

Edited by cleotis

Ok, where do I begin. -I just rented BFBC2 yesterday, I have to finish it by this Monday -I am trying to finish up NMH2 -Also playing Chronos Twins on the DSiWare -Haven't even played Tats vs Cap since the first couple of days of having it, I haven't learned most of the moves or strategies yet -I just received my cheap copy of HoTD Overkill a couple of days ago, I'll play it during some weekend with my best friend. -I have my copy of Endless Ocean 2, haven't started that yet, except that won't be a game that I'll rush to "complete" -Put about 4 hours into Mass Effect 1....because I want to have a save file before I even buy ME2 -Just bought Arkham Asylum for the PC a few days ago, even though I beat the X360 version -My DS still has a game cartridge of The World Ends With You still in, only put in like two hours into that game. -still have to finish the Spec Ops for MW2 and get all the stars in that. -Have to finish Splosion Man -Haven't even started TrialsHD -Bought the Misadventures of PJ Winterbottom on XBLA because I heard that it was a pretty great game. -Have Trine on steam -Bought Tropico 3 on steam -Bought Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, and Double Agent on steam and want to finish those before Conviction hits -Bought Torchlight and Riddick Dark Athena on D2D -Bought Red Faction Guerilla on D2D -Still have GTA4 and FO3 to finish on steam if I ever get some free time. Oh, I technically I can't get Miles Edgeworth for the DS unless I play through Phoenix Wright Parts 2 and 3, and probably Apollo Justice. And I have probably missed about 90% of all good DS games released in the past 2.5 years.

UC1s demo was awful as well.

I mean HRs demo isn't BAD, it shows you what to expect from the game with everything be a QTE and if anything those were the right parts to chose because it was before the story began to unfold.

I mean, if you were to play the game I suppose it'd make more sense.

I HATED the detective scene.

I mean HRs demo isn't BAD, it shows you what to expect from the game with everything be a QTE and if anything those were the right parts to chose because it was before the story began to unfold.

I HATED the detective scene. yeah..it was boring. i thought the fight in the apartment was well done though.

I HATED the detective scene. Nah yeah I feel you. But looking back at it now that I finished the game the scenes in the demo made the most sense IMO.