The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

NMH2 was some of the most fun I had this gen. :lol:

Lmao so many ridiculous things in this game :D Rank 10 right now B) The game is so over the top and the humor is top notch. :lol:

Rank 25 was so diesel. Mecha n shiii. B)

NMH2 was some of the most fun I had this gen. :lol:

Lmao so many ridiculous things in this game :D Rank 10 right now B) The game is so over the top and the humor is top notch. :lol:

Rank 25 was so diesel. Mecha n shiii. B)

The minigames to increase your muscle strength is so fucking hard :scared:

The muscle one is god awful. The running one, isn't so bad. It took me like 20 minutes to figure out how to turn around on the treadmill though. :lol:

I never played any of the PW games. I haven't really touched my DS much since Spirit Tracks. Shiit, I ain't even finish ST which is strange since I really enjoyed the first few temples. ;(

Guest HitmanAgent47

I honestly should unfloat this thread, see how you like it when I act like you. I'm playing alot of pc games right now, lots of mass effect 2. After playing such a high quality game, everything else sort of seems, well not as fun.