The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

The Last of Us on grounded is so crazy hard. Just made it past the upper levels of the hotel and am now in the basement. Regular human enemies fucked me up more than once with just one punch.

Enemies also sneak up and grab you from behind to break your neck. I've never had that happen to me before on survivor or normal difficulty.

Edited by San Dax

The Last of Us on grounded is so crazy hard. Just made it past the upper levels of the hotel and am now in the basement. Regular human enemies fucked me up more than once with just one punch.

Enemies also sneak up and grab you from behind to break your neck. I've never had that happen to me before on survivor or normal difficulty.

I'm not sure if I want to buy TLOU for PS4. Already played and beat it on PS3 and frankly don't want to throw down the money for a double dip like that. I'll do it for GTA5, but not TLOU.

Anyway, grounded mode on PS3 was a pain in the dick. Sneaking through the hotel mode was ruthless. I can't imagine getting to the end of the game with that mode. The city segments later on get fucking ruthless on survivor.

Also, I never knew people on here actually played games. :ben:

I'm not sure if I want to buy TLOU for PS4. Already played and beat it on PS3 and frankly don't want to throw down the money for a double dip like that. I'll do it for GTA5, but not TLOU.

Anyway, grounded mode on PS3 was a pain in the dick. Sneaking through the hotel mode was ruthless. I can't imagine getting to the end of the game with that mode. The city segments later on get fucking ruthless on survivor.

Also, I never knew people on here actually played games. :ben:

Some people do :ben:

I got to the horse part now on grounded. Slowly but surely do I make my way through the game.

It's fun but a bit too hard, some parts are not fun to play this way. Survivor is the sweet spot for me. Hard, but not too hard.

I enjoyed Hard better. It was probably because I was my first run through, but it was "easy" most of the game basically until Winter. From there that game was very much a "fever dream" where enemies were constantly thrown at you. My first "oh shit" moment where I was running short on supplies was in the sewers, then basically when you start playing as

ellie.

Anyway. Still not sure if I'd throw down for the remake. :happysad:

I enjoyed Hard better. It was probably because I was my first run through, but it was "easy" most of the game basically until Winter. From there that game was very much a "fever dream" where enemies were constantly thrown at you. My first "oh shit" moment where I was running short on supplies was in the sewers, then basically when you start playing as

ellie.

Anyway. Still not sure if I'd throw down for the remake. :happysad:

It's not even a remake but a "touched up" remaster. Don't waste you money on that if you have the game on PS3 already.

• 7 months later...

Supreme Commander 

lol. I always go back to this game for the skirmishes that last like 4 hours  :gerstmann:

Cook do you have Forged alliance forever? 

no i dont