The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I'm switching between Mario + Rabbids and MHW currently.  MHW has some jank to it, and the menu system is clumsy as fuck, but it's still Monster Hunter.  Once I got into the flow of farming monsters for gear to farm bigger monsters for bigger gear, repeat, i got much more into the game.

Mario + Rabbids is much better than it has any right to be.  Just a charming little shit of a game.  Looking forward to the DK DLC.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

almost done with hearts of stone I guess. so good, even better than the main game. :glad:

just did the third wish, went to the tavern and found out about what gaunter o'dimm (that arabic dude) can do. holy shit. that character is bonkers. 

122 hours in now, I'm sure I hit at least 200 hours after blood and wine. :gasp: 

Just started playing Celeste.  What a great game so far.  I just know this thing is gonna start kicking my ass at any minute.  I love the music.  It's so calming and nice. 

You guys that beat it, how much stuff did you get and how many times did you die?

26 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Just started playing Celeste.  What a great game so far.  I just know this thing is gonna start kicking my ass at any minute.  I love the music.  It's so calming and nice. 

You guys that beat it, how much stuff did you get and how many times did you die?

I unlocked about half of the b-sides but only tried one of them. It was ridiculously hard so I pussied out and didn't try the rest :D. In regards to the strawberries, i think i collected somewhere between 90-100 of them.

I died a total of 1224 times.

Edited by Twinblade
21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I unlocked about half of the b-sides but only tried one of them. It was ridiculously hard so I pussied out and didn't try the rest :D. In regards to the strawberries, i think i collected somewhere between 90-100 of them.

I died a total of 1224 times.

I got 13/20 strawberries in the first chapter my first time through, then my second time through I found 4 more and the b-side.  It was pretty cleverly hidden lol.  And yea, it's no fucking joke.  It's way harder.. but I'm pushing through it pretty well so far.  I'm definitely dying a lot searching for everything though.  Basically jumping off and dashing into everything to see if it's a false wall or something.  I had 97 deaths in chapter one... and after completing the b-side I'm at 324 LOL.

This game is going to kill me, but it's compelling me to 100% it.

God I'm loving the fuck out of this game.  The OST is just perfect.

The beginning, leading into 2:11 then to 4:23, and then the chase sequence at 5:50.  So fucking perfect... considering the theme of the level you're playing in.  This is Danny B tier stuff.  Fucking awesome. :glad: 

Edited by Remij_
  • Like 1

witcher 3 is the best game ever :glad: 

Spoiler

and that is the best part so far for me. that guy is scary as fuck. such a good character.

8 hours ago, Remij_ said:

God I'm loving the fuck out of this game.  The OST is just perfect.

The beginning, leading into 2:11 then to 4:23, and then the chase sequence at 5:50.  So fucking perfect... considering the theme of the level you're playing in.  This is Danny B tier stuff.  Fucking awesome. :glad: 

i'm juggling celeste and gold story at the moment. and i agree! the ost is incredible. 

4 hours ago, -GD- said:

i'm juggling celeste and gold story at the moment. and i agree! the ost is incredible. 

Dude, I never heard about Golf Story until you had mentioned it before.  I checked it out and it looks awesome.  What a cool take on an RPG.  Will definitely check that out sometime.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Dude, I never heard about Golf Story until you had mentioned it before.  I checked it out and it looks awesome.  What a cool take on an RPG.  Will definitely check that out sometime.

it's addictive as fuck! it's also very charming. you'll love it!

• Upvote 1

Monster Hunter World.

Recently got to the High Rank quests/7 star investigations so the good gear is on it's way.

Main with the Charge Blade (Rathian/Poison) and Long Sword (Hornutaur/Paralysis) as a secondary. 

I'm curious to see how this game tops some of the beasts I've already encountered.  Still pretty early and the enemies are already top dog :lupe:

All in all loving the game.  Been a blast with friends especially. 

• Sad 1