The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Binned The Division and I doubt I'll ever fire it up again, not having fun here. Wasted potential :pffft:

Playing Alien Isolation now but I'm still at the very beginning. You immediately are dropped in a great atmosphere though love it. 

On 5/8/2018 at 8:40 PM, madmaltese said:

Beyond: Two Souls.....sheesh. Don't know why Sony would give this on Plus the month before Detroit, would make you want to not get Detroit if anything. 

LOL, David Cage is a hack. No idea how this idiot actually gets people to buy his shit "games" let alone how he gets a publisher to willingly give him money to make his garbage. His writing is so god awful, the fact this douche is actually successful is a tragedy.

I can't believe there are actually people hyped for Detroit, WTF is wrong you people? Are you idiots or just retarded?

heavy rain couldve been cool if it had inventory and shit to solve etc. didn't play that other game yet but detroit looks like the typical AI melodrama we saw a million times before blablabla 

6 hours ago, Sabo said:

LOL, David Cage is a hack. No idea how this idiot actually gets people to buy his shit "games" let alone how he gets a publisher to willingly give him money to make his garbage. His writing is so god awful, the fact this douche is actually successful is a tragedy.

I can't believe there are actually people hyped for Detroit, WTF is wrong you people? Are you idiots or just retarded?

Quality is subjective. You are entitled to your opinion, but calling others “retarded” for liking a game makes you sound ignorant, since they too are entitled to their views (again, there’s no absolutes with opinions).  You don’t like his games, and that’s fine. Some people find them to be guilty pleasures, or just like the “choose your story” format. There’s no need to get so riled up over his titles. It’s kind of sad tbh. 

• Sad 2
4 hours ago, -GD- said:

Quality is subjective. You are entitled to your opinion, but calling others “retarded” for liking a game makes you sound ignorant, since they too are entitled to their views (again, there’s no absolutes with opinions).  You don’t like his games, and that’s fine. Some people find them to be guilty pleasures, or just like the “choose your story” format. There’s no need to get so riled up over his titles. It’s kind of sad tbh. 

Opinions are subjective. You are entitled to your quality, but calling others "GD" for liking muscles makes you sound Arnold Schwarzenegger, since they too are entitled to their gains (again, there's no absolutes with gains). You don't like his games (and gains), and that's fine. Some people find them to be guilty pleasures, or just like the "choose your dessert" format. There's no need to get so fat over dessert. It's kind of sad tbh. 

• Sad 1
11 minutes ago, saltyhermitdenial said:

Opinions are subjective. You are entitled to your quality, but calling others "GD" for liking muscles makes you sound Arnold Schwarzenegger, since they too are entitled to their gains (again, there's no absolutes with gains). You don't like his games (and gains), and that's fine. Some people find them to be guilty pleasures, or just like the "choose your dessert" format. There's no need to get so fat over dessert. It's kind of sad tbh. 

Opinions are subjective. You are entitled to your view, but calling salty - salty - for liking steamy man-on-man sex makes you sound like a homophobe, since he too is entitled to his anal love (again, there's no absolutes with sexuality). You don't like his pleasure  (and fetishes), and that's fine. Some people find them to be guilty pleasures, or just like the "choose your dick" format. There's no need to get so butthurt over homosexual love. It's kind of sad tbh. 

• Sad 1
14 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Opinions are subjective. You are entitled to your view, but calling salty - salty - for liking steamy man-on-man sex makes you sound like a homophobe, since he too is entitled to his anal love (again, there's no absolutes with sexuality). You don't like his pleasure  (and fetishes), and that's fine. Some people find them to be guilty pleasures, or just like the "choose your dick" format. There's no need to get so butthurt over homosexual love. It's kind of sad tbh. 

Opinions are opinions. You are entitiled to your body, but calling people - genderfluid - for liking atomic sized particles inside a human body makes you sound like a faggot, since he too is entitled to his anal love (again, there's no absolutes with mental illness). You don't like his penis (and butthole), and that's fine. Some people find them to be guilty pleasures, or just like the "let's start a demo" format. There's no need to study gender studies. It's kind of sad tbh. 

Edited by saltyhermitdenial
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, Sabo said:

I think he is hit or miss, the writing in his games is definitely never great but Beyond is such a clear low. Still Beyond's problems are far greater than just the writing and actual mechanic and gameplay wise Detroit looks to have fixed a lot of the dated mechanics of these type of games. I'll still be giving it a go, if it's shit, I'll say it's shit. 

• Upvote 1
On 5/10/2018 at 8:57 AM, -GD- said:

Oh, the old "subjective" defense... How original... 

You might of had solid ground to stand on if David Cage's games weren't OBJECTIVELY bad in various ways. 

1 hour ago, Sabo said:

Oh, the old "subjective" defense... How original... 

You might of had solid ground to stand on if David Cage's games weren't OBJECTIVELY bad in various ways. 

Lol ok bro. 

Beat far cry 5. It’s the first game I’ve completed in the series. It was a great title, despite some annoying “capture” missions, and its silly story. I just loved the vibe. The missions (well most of them) were a lot of fun too, and the world was a blast to explore. I give it a 8.5, based on general quality. However, it’s some of the most fun I’ve had this gen, despite its flaws. 

And yeah lostfool, the ending was LOL 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, -GD- said:

Beat far cry 5. It’s the first game I’ve completed in the series. It was a great title, despite some annoying “capture” missions, and its silly story. I just loved the vibe. The missions (well most of them) were a lot of fun too, and the world was a blast to explore. I give it a 8.5, based on general quality. However, it’s some of the most fun I’ve had this gen, despite its flaws. 

And yeah lostfool, the ending was LOL 

you should play at least far cry 1. I explain how you enable god mode so you can rush through in 2 hours. It's a funny game. :mjgrin: