The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Rush of Blood is at the top of my list of VR games I want to play. I barely use my vive though so im not ready to invest in a PSVR and have it collect dust for the majority of the time.

And Supermassive needs to hurry up and make Until Dawn 2, or another game in a similar vein. Add optional VR support and they'll have another winner on their hands.

Edited by Twinblade
Just now, Ramza said:

Until you played The Inpatient/Bravo Team. :downs: 

I have The Inpatient. I like the story, atmosphere and the setting but goddamn the gameplay is awful. :scared:

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

I have The Inpatient. I like the story, atmosphere and the setting but goddamn the gameplay is awful. :scared:

I'll give it a second spin some day. The PS moves controls were pure fail. Which is weird since Rush of Blood, while not the best tracking, worked overall really well. 

The PS Aim was also shit in Bravo Team apparently. I'm not sure what happened but I suspect Sony rushed both games out the door.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I'll give it a second spin some day. The PS moves controls were pure fail. Which is weird since Rush of Blood, while not the best tracking, worked overall really well. 

The PS Aim was also shit in Bravo Team apparently. I'm not sure what happened but I suspect Sony rushed both games out the door.

I know. It was a big letdown. I switched to the dualshock almost immediately. I'm going to give Wipeout a go soon. I also want to get Moss and Thumper soon. I can't wait for Tetris Effect either. PSVR owns. Thanks for the recommendation. 

• Upvote 1

I got a lot more in depth with this game. It’s a phenomenal rhythm game and a perfect fit for Switch. I’m a huge fan of the genre (DJMax on PSP and Ouendan/Elite Beat Agents were some of my favorite games on their platforms) and this is addicting and great. 

36DB5AB8-02E7-44EE-BD37-4EC101DB571F.jpeg

Edited by Ike
14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

finished the Splatoon 2 octo expansion. It was a lot of fun, though some of the levels are too simple and short to be that interesting. I missed a bunch, so ill have to go back and play through the rest.

wait, so it was easier than  2's campaign?

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Nah it’s harder overall but the quality of some of the levels are inconsistent. Some are easy and can be beaten under a minute, others are tougher and will take a while.

nice. more combat-heavy or platforming-heavy? 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

depends on the level, a lot of them fall into different categories like  'defeat all enemies' or 'get to the end of the level before time runs out'.

ehhhh i hate timed challenges. 

43 minutes ago, -GD- said:

ehhhh i hate timed challenges. 

Yeah  they're probably my least favorite.

The last set of levels are linear and structured like the ones from base Splatoon 2, and honestly i preferred those to the rest of the expansion's levels.

Edited by Twinblade
Just now, Twinblade said:

Yeah  they're probably my least favorite.

The last set of levels are linear and structured like the ones from base Splatoon 2, and honestly i preferred those to the rest of the expansion's levels.

i hate anything timed lol