The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

20 hours ago, bhytre said:

Yakushit 0 is also on PC now and most weebs say it's the best, and you don't want to play the whole serie anyway LOL

I'll see if my pc can run it. Is zero the latest one? No need to play all or more than 2 of them. Not gon lie tho, yakuza stories even in weeaboo is boring and useless to me.  Not into that samurai anime and kitty kats.  Ffxv had the best modern japanese dialogue to date. The bros spoke like bros. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Upvote 1

I think it's like the very beginning of the Yakushit storyline, latest one is 6? I dunno there's like 20 Yakushit games by now, they even hand out sequels in special edition cereal boxes every Christmas.

Should probably run fine on any PC with toaster specs.

And someone who clearly knows FFXV's worth, best showcase of brotherhood in a game ever. Cheers to you B)  (petit poitras hbr)

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 1

Hating on Yakuza 0 and praising FFXV for it's story in the same sentence... :danylol:

0 is the first game in the chronological order of the Yakuza series, it's a perfect entry point for newcomers but the game is too good for you. You don't deserve being exposed to such greatness. Don't play it and continue being an ignorant dumb fuck, please. 

so I put back FFXV in to see how many hours I really have. I think it's honestly over 200 or near 300.  Another 4.4GB update. :deadkoolaid:

what the shit is up with this game?? they've added like 3 hours of linear content in 4 milkotransactions. 

moltraisp, I'd rather do COMBOS B) in ffxv than play any of yakushit.  But I'll look into Zero. My brother probably has or can get it cheap on STEAM.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_XV_patches

I can't keep up with this shit.  but honesetly like most fans, we know the game is fucking strange. hella sparse wide huge, amazing graphics, and actually a quick and agile battle system and some very cool ideas (link strikes, although not much more damage or reward),

but also jankly and entirely void and incomplete and unpolished.  I think the game had more hunts and sidequests (well,hunts), than it's main point.  we jovially love the game regardless. We're not really saying it's a complete Final Fantasy game like the others.  I still put 300+ hours into the bitch. lmfao. It let me play in Japanese and Japanese text ffs. how hard can my weaboo dick grow.

Edited by kokujin
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

so I put back FFXV in to see how many hours I really have. I think it's honestly over 200 or near 300.  Another 4.4GB update. :deadkoolaid:

what the shit is up with this game?? they've added like 3 hours of linear content in 4 milkotransactions. 

moltraisp, I'd rather do COMBOS B) in ffxv than play any of yakushit.  But I'll look into Zero. My brother probably has or can get it cheap on STEAM.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Final_Fantasy_XV_patches

I can't keep up with this shit.  but honesetly like most fans, we know the game is fucking strange. hella sparse wide huge, amazing graphics, and actually a quick and agile battle system and some very cool ideas (link strikes, although not much more damage or reward),

but also jankly and entirely void and incomplete and unpolished.  I think the game had more hunts and sidequests (well,hunts), than it's main point.  we jovially love the game regardless. We're not really saying it's a complete Final Fantasy game like the others.  I still put 300+ hours into the bitch. lmfao. It let me play in Japanese and Japanese text ffs. how hard can my weaboo dick grow.

the fuck is wrong with you

I play games slow. especially when I enjoy them.  I probably spent 50 extra hours reading it in Japanese. Never bothered to look anything up and only 1 quest got me stuck.  I have 180hrs in ff13 games as well.It's a good patience of mine.

Evil within 2:  should I upgrade melee all the way? or is it still too weak?  I want gamefaqs level accuracy here.  Does corner stealth skill make the game too easy?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

mass effect 1 is still so godly

I rushed the last 5 hours (at my pace). Woulda hit 70. But yes, just the idea/imagination of exploring all the different worlds setting your own branches was marvelous and inspiring. 

shame the planets were a bit copy pasta rasta, but I wont' blameit.  I probably spent 8+ hours trying to hover over a mountain I couldn't.  :mj:

I have no clue why they destroyed/changed 2 and 3 so much.   Also, you must play as a bitch. Imma stare at bitch ass the whole game. Not sure what you wanna do.  :-*

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kokujin said:

I rushed the last 5 hours (at my pace). Woulda hit 70. But yes, just the idea/imagination of exploring all the different worlds setting your own branches was marvelous and inspiring. 

shame the planets were a bit copy pasta rasta, but I wont' blameit.  I probably spent 8+ hours trying to hover over a mountain I couldn't.  :mj:

I have no clue why they destroyed/changed 2 and 3 so much.   Also, you must play as a bitch. Imma stare at bitch ass the whole game. Not sure what you wanna do.  :-*

LOL  :-*

On 2018-08-08 at 2:15 PM, -GD- said:

forza 7 looks so good on my sony x900f. holy fuck. 

I bet it does. Never climbed the curve into racers, but I remember finally cusping my way itno PGR online. Can be fun, and yes, fuck on a nice TV and graphics, I bet it looks beast as fuck.

Are you any good? Do you play online or do career runs?