The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

polish trash :will:

game is about drunken lumberjacks and fucking cheap hoes lol

So then I first told Triss I loved her, and then did the same thing to Yennefer... and they believed me Image result for risitas gif

Edited by bhytre

A good 30 hours into The Evil Within 2. I have over 600 gunpowder and 60 herbs maign. I use the shotgun as I go, and my handgun bullets stay on full.  Good shit. Picked up broken flamethrower parts ahead of time.

doing chapter 11. Had the option to do Syke's Last Stem (sic: STEP) Mission but heard you can do it in chapter 12 or 13, so I went ahead (reluctant to play that way), so I hope not to miss out.  I think I will actually do a second play through using all my ammo to see... if the game is completable as a non-survival horror.  If anyone remembers the upgrades, I have 85k green gel saved (:o :o :lol: :lol:  ), so I may get synapse/slow-mo on my first play through.  

I think bullet cascade will be my next purchase.  I'll get predator last. Never struggled to sneak up behind enemies after foot speed was upgraded and crouch speed was abused (upgrade your pistol or shotty and you run/crouch faster than any of the upgrades).  Good solid B+ game imo, if you miss Resident Evil 4 and the like.  Scary enough and gameplay is varied enough. Bosses are fun. Trippy shit is there. Open world gameplay early on is a nice breeze.  Nothing strangely phenomenal about the story or game, but I was not expecting much playing it.  The fact I gamed again is worth joy for the year. 

Edited by kokujin
1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Yeah, I’ve gotten them all. It’s pretty awesome just how much they can vary. 

really? fuck, now I want to rent and play this one too. I know it's short, but I love me some intertwined messy shit. Can I play it in a french dub or some crazy shit to get my wala nerdy crave satisfied?  

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

Yeah, I’ve gotten them all. It’s pretty awesome just how much they can vary. 

Yeah I'm not selling this game. Gonna replay it one day and try to do things differently from my first playthrough. The number of different variations is insane, the script must have been a real challenge to write.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, kokujin said:

really? fuck, now I want to rent and play this one too. I know it's short, but I love me some intertwined messy shit. Can I play it in a french dub or some crazy shit to get my wala nerdy crave satisfied?  

It took me about 50 hours to get all the endings and trophies. 

7 hours ago, -GD- said:

Indeed. The voice actress is excellent too. Actually, all of the VO work is amazing. 

All of Sony’s first party games have been amazing. The facial expressions are just on another level. You can see actual visible emotions in the characters faces. 

14 minutes ago, Ike said:

All of Sony’s first party games have been amazing. The facial expressions are just on another level. You can see actual visible emotions in the characters faces. 

yeah, they have some of the best devs, when it comes to production values (playground games are up there too).