The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Went back to Detroit last night. Some of these last few chapters are epic as hell. All of my characters are still alive and chugging along but fuck it’s been close on the last Kara and Connor missions. That tv station Markus chapter was awesome. I stopped on the Meet Kamiski chapter before I got tired and had to go to bed for a work. Finishing it up tonight. Can’t wait to see the ending. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Ubisoft games are too big . I'm curious to see the completion rate for these games . Probably like 3 percent .

If these were like 20 to 30 hours , tops ...I'll be a lot more excited about them.

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Ubisoft games are too big . I'm curious to see the completion rate for these games . Probably like 3 percent .

If these were like 20 to 30 hours , tops ...I'll be a lot more excited about them.

Yeah, they’re about 25-50. Origins definitely felt like 50, while fc5 was more like 25. 

Credits rolling on Detroit. Made it through with everyone up until the end with Kara. That scene was so heartbreaking. Hank is my best buddy and North and Markus are going to bang. Great game. I’ll come back to it for the plat at some point. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah that's my feeling also regarding preferred game time. 

Outside of once a generation type of games like Witcher and RDR2 I'm over the 50 hour + open world games.

25 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

So I'm already at a point in this game where the only missions available to me are at a higher rank and I keep getting slaughtered .

And I'm donezo

Weird. I'm level 17 and my recommended mission has always been my level or +/- 1. Xp being given to me in near identical fashion to Origins with actual more ways to get it. Have you even done any War Conquests or Mercenary stuff? Or even unlocked the Cultist sub game yet? 

Had my first prolonged game session yesterday and the game truly is awesome. The world is stunning. I still don't know how they do it. The variety and locations are breathtaking and I haven't even scratched the surface of the locations. 

The way the game is structured is excellent too. The game doesn't have 'main' campaign then just side quests, it has multiple campaigns. So an 'Odyssey' campaign, a Cult campaign and campaign for numerous supporting characters, all with their own arc.

I'm only level 7 . Enemies are 8 to 10 .

I tried a mercenary and they are 10 and wrecked me . I sat under a ledge and spammed them when they dropped cause they wouldn't attack . Just crawl back up after a few hits lol . Stupid game .

Pretty much in the final, final stretch of Witcher 3's main game. I think I already ensured I will be getting a certain ending (that I was hoping to get) and I am in Novigrad doing 3 other missions for people. No other side missions ever popped up when I returned from Skellige.

The only concern I have is that the Gwent hint book is saying that I have 3 exclusive cards left in the area of Velen, and they are from unique NPCs, and I don't know who it could possibly be.

2 hours ago, Jon2B said:

I'm only level 7 . Enemies are 8 to 10 .

I tried a mercenary and they are 10 and wrecked me . I sat under a ledge and spammed them when they dropped cause they wouldn't attack . Just crawl back up after a few hits lol . Stupid game .

You're obviously not meant to be fighting the Level 10 merc. They have tiers and range in Level groups of 5. You got the hardest merc in that area meaning you are meant to evade. Pay your bounties or kill the bounty merchant to make him go away. 

I swear ppl complaining about this game have never played an RPG before. Apparently you're supposed to be able to take on every single enemy and venture in any area in the game from the second the game starts these days. 

8 hours ago, jehurey said:

Pretty much in the final, final stretch of Witcher 3's main game. I think I already ensured I will be getting a certain ending (that I was hoping to get) and I am in Novigrad doing 3 other missions for people. No other side missions ever popped up when I returned from Skellige.

The only concern I have is that the Gwent hint book is saying that I have 3 exclusive cards left in the area of Velen, and they are from unique NPCs, and I don't know who it could possibly be.

I remember that mission.  It should tell you who has the cards 

7 hours ago, madmaltese said:

You're obviously not meant to be fighting the Level 10 merc. They have tiers and range in Level groups of 5. You got the hardest merc in that area meaning you are meant to evade. Pay your bounties or kill the bounty merchant to make him go away. 

I swear ppl complaining about this game have never played an RPG before. Apparently you're supposed to be able to take on every single enemy and venture in any area in the game from the second the game starts these days. 

Oh here comes the elitism :|

I'm a level 7 . Every enemy on the map is 8 to 10. Every mission I have available is a higher level .

22 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i have a confession - i never liked the gwent game. 

telelee.  what';s worse, I don't game much but I completed the entire FF13 trilogy and fucking liked the fuck out of Lightning Returns :D:D  13-2 wasn't terrible either ahahaha.

12 hours ago, Jon2B said:

So I'm already at a point in this game where the only missions available to me are at a higher rank and I keep getting slaughtered .

And I'm donezo

you clearly and ONLY you are sucking at games. you don't get it.  quit. it's you.  you suck. jonb1, you fucking suck!!