The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

So I listened to the advice and started Celeste...............holy fuck! This game is nigh on perfect. Up to Chapter 4 or 5 but this is the best 2d platformer in generations. Absolutely loving it and has been the perfect game to break up RDR2 (I'm actually liking this more than RDR2). It's not even just the literal perfect platforming, but the story and themes blended into that perfect platforming. What a game. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

So I listened to the advice and started Celeste...............holy fuck! This game is nigh on perfect. Up to Chapter 4 or 5 but this is the best 2d platformer in generations. Absolutely loving it and has been the perfect game to break up RDR2 (I'm actually liking this more than RDR2). It's not even just the literal perfect platforming, but the story and themes blended into that perfect platforming. What a game. 

Yep.  Easily one of the year's best games.  Top 3 for me for sure.  The platforming, the world, the characters, the story and the music just all come together and create a beautiful game.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yep.  Easily one of the year's best games.  Top 3 for me for sure.  The platforming, the world, the characters, the story and the music just all come together and create a beautiful game.

Yeah without a doubt top 3 and should even be a legitimate challenger even in a year with GoW and RDR2. I'll leave my full thoughts for when I finish it. 

I think it's shining even more cause I'm playing it in conjunction to my possibly lowest feelings about RDR2.

• Like 1

DQXI post game content is cool on paper but it also pisses me off greatly... I don't want to spoil anything but those who played it will know.

I don't even feel like taking on the real final boss... :francis:

28 minutes ago, Ramza said:

DQXI post game content is cool on paper but it also pisses me off greatly... I don't want to spoil anything but those who played it will know.

I don't even feel like taking on the real final boss... :francis:

Don't spoil... but I'm guessing it's a huge grind?

so glad I took the pet pal talent. This crab just told me about this dead diver that drowned because the talking statues fooled him into believing he can survive underwater. :glad: 

and talking to rats, sheep, cows, chicken etc. is fkn awesome. :glad: 

best game ever. :bow: 

original sin is fucking godlike but man what is wrong with the targeting sometimes.

I play a shadowblade as a rogue with 2 dagger and sometimes I can't get behind a target for backstabbing even though there is a shit ton of space and the cursor randomly jumps fkn bs :dead: 

I have to retract what I said about DQXI post game content, you're only stuck with lowered level characters for a short while. The story keeps going, I'm not even sure if you can truly call it post-game content, it's still feels like part of the main game.

22 hours ago, Twinblade said:

It’s not, but the final dungeon in general is pretty lame. I think that’s what he’s referring to.

The game doesn't end with Mordegon. lol I'm way passed that. 

Don't you think it was weird they never revealed who the Seer was, or what was Erdwin's Lantern? There's still story well after the 'final boss'. Hell there's a new final boss now.

But you'd probably not enjoy it so much, since you mostly revisit old places again. 

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

^don't spoil shit for me guys please... I'm 50+ hours in (just picked up Rab again) and I plan on playing this shit to 100% completion.  I love it so much. :smoke: 

I'm not spoiling anything. Just know there's a huge post game content scenario.