The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

That's exactly what I did for hours this past week lmao.  Almost all of my characters are lvl 99 now. I'm making my way through the Wheel of Harma trials as well as some side quests.

You know a game is good when it makes me do shit like this. :D I usually dgaf, I don't grind in %95 of JRPGs I play,

• Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Nearing the end of Bulletstorm so will be heading back into ACO this week.

Also bought MHW on BF with a group of friends so we will be playing that. 

which AC do you like more? 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

which AC do you like more? 

Odyssey.

It starts out extremely similar to Origins but once more gameplay elements open up and you start to explore the map the game really begins to excel. Ancient Greece is officially my fav setting for an AC game plus the combat is improved by adding character abilities.It is also better from a narrative perspective and Kassandra is such an awesome character. It is a giant game though. It took like 10 hours or so for it to fully open up for me (in regards to all of it's features like Mercenaries, Cultists, etc).

• Like 1

Valkyria 4 is fucking hard. :| Just lost my first unit and there's nothing I could do about it.

And this comes from someone who platinumed the first game. :D I'd suggest newcomers to play the game on easy because this is cruel.

• Haha 1

I'm getting the impression that DQ11 is overhyped lol. "Organic treasuring and side quests"  What's so organic about going off the main road just a little bit, and finding the same copy pasta brick box with a treasure?

Either way, the game is super clean, and has a charm, and not nearly as dry as ni no kuni. And I do like the combat is simple yet tough, and doesn't have a grind-y feel to it.  I like / love it's in Japanese, so very fun for me. 

I just got to delcata.  Not too difficult Nippleneese so far, but I suspect I'll struggle at some point?  This game is kid-friendly, so all the speech and townsfolk stuff is easy to muster.  But waiting for them to talk about a dungeon or lore or history and I may be like "ffff....I'm not Japaneeese enough."

I will brag about how much I understand after 15 hours of gameplay.  I've probably put in 4-6 hours so far if I was playing in ENglish.  Thanks to Ramza and Rejim and whoever made this game for making it (oh ya SE).  Enjoying the simple soft pleasure.  There's only been 2 words I did not understand!  Rude/haughty and 満更   and some other kanji about 細棚 

2 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I'm getting the impression that DQ11 is overhyped lol. "Organic treasuring and side quests"  What's so organic about going off the main road just a little bit, and finding the same copy pasta brick box with a treasure?

Either way, the game is super clean, and has a charm, and not nearly as dry as ni no kuni. And I do like the combat is simple yet tough, and doesn't have a grind-y feel to it.  I like / love it's in Japanese, so very fun for me. 

I just got to delcata.  Not too difficult Nippleneese so far, but I suspect I'll struggle at some point?  This game is kid-friendly, so all the speech and townsfolk stuff is easy to muster.  But waiting for them to talk about a dungeon or lore or history and I may be like "ffff....I'm not Japaneeese enough."

I will brag about how much I understand after 15 hours of gameplay.  I've probably put in 4-6 hours so far if I was playing in ENglish.  Thanks to Ramza and Rejim and whoever made this game for making it (oh ya SE).  Enjoying the simple soft pleasure.  There's only been 2 words I did not understand!  Rude/haughty and 満更   and some other kanji about 細棚 

Who said it has organic exploration and side quests? :wonder: 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Who said it has organic exploration and side quests? :wonder: 

hmmm. I swore I heard that on Gamespot's video review.  And my eyes went 'GALORE.'   You said repetitive music btw, I like I only hate the dungeon music. Tho, I guess that music creates tension, and from what I gather, the dungeons aren't too long