The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

4 hours ago, madmaltese said:

MHW has me by the balls. 

Godly game. One of the best this year. MH belongs on consoles like I've always said. The series was so held down by it's handheld roots.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, madmaltese said:

MHW has me by the balls. 

MHW is so godly man. 

One of the most pleasant surprises this year for me. Never thought I'd like that series.

I kinda want to start a new character tbh. Maybe when there's a bit of a lull in releases. 

• Upvote 1

I'm playing as the Vampire Coast in Warhammer 2 - the latest DLC, and in my signature; and it's been a blast (in some cases literally) to use their units. This is gonna be fun time, and with four factions/Lords to play as, quite a lot of time to invest in. :face:

Media Screens: 

ss_957426671b2b6b3c9776a860e936e83458aa9464.600x338.jpg.60264a9a5bcad78839890dfeebc35fd1.jpg

ss_a57511a92ddd055a88a3d94a106db6e1dbfed1d7.600x338.jpg.d1d259ec6adc9ab9f5d7b67040c20ae6.jpg

On 2018-12-07 at 8:10 AM, Jon2B said:

Bouncing between DQ and Shining Resonance. Very different but a lot the same .

Some things I prefer over each other but DQ is still the champ .

You should stick to one game. Playing two JRPGs side by side lol that's horrible.

Can some1 tell me what I do in destiny 2? I'm level 5 (i forgot what its called, but the agility ninja class). I did 2 "missions".

I have no idea where to go, only place I can go is european death zone but when I look at the map it's SO small. And there some enemies I can't even shoot at (Immune, no dmg).

New missions to get story cutscenes about the light bullshit? 

There are skills at some point, besides the overpower mode (whatever its called), right?

19 minutes ago, kaz said:

Can some1 tell me what I do in destiny 2? I'm level 5 (i forgot what its called, but the agility ninja class). I did 2 "missions".

I have no idea where to go, only place I can go is european death zone but when I look at the map it's SO small. And there some enemies I can't even shoot at (Immune, no dmg).

New missions to get story cutscenes about the light bullshit? 

There are skills at some point, besides the overpower mode (whatever its called), right?

Yeah I ended up having to watch a few episodes of Let's Plays in order to understand how to progress in the game. But even then it's not very straight forward.

From my understanding is that once you progress several more levels you leave that initial planet to do bigger and better things.

But loot and combining/dismantling was another convoluted process I never fully grasped, and too many other games have now gotten in the way :reg:

Try this guys first few episodes, because as I said, I was sooo lost until I watched what the hell I was supposed to do...

8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Playing The Messenger. Its really neat, and doesn't just feel like one of those indie games thats just trying to get by on nostalgia.

That game looks awesome. Hoping it comes to PS4 soon.