The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

downloading gris. i'm excited to play it! 

Going to grab it after supper.  I watched some of the review video you posted... Just the score alone was making me feel some feels man.  Shit sounds incredible on my sound system :dame:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Going to grab it after supper.  I watched some of the review video you posted... Just the score alone was making me feel some feels man.  Shit sounds incredible on my sound system :dame:

yeah man. that review made me dl it today, instead of over the weekend. i even cancelled my plans tonight. i want to really sink into this game. 

• Like 1

spent ALL day forging shit in DQ11 lmfao. I don't think I accomplished shit. Happy to know I was 1 lvl away from learning an important skill, to strike with low fury.

Also was not aware you can re-do a re-do, and the +1,+2,+3 culminate. I think that info should have been made more obvious. << only the kiddos who have played this will know.

As always, We'll ban you if you post spoilers. I am hella behind all y'all. Will be playing this for months I imagine. Probably shouldn't be posting about it. 

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

is it really that good? i might have to pick it up.

It’s godly. The level design, artistry, and music are stellar. The gameplay keeps evolving too. Diplomat is right - it’s like a metroidvania, yet somehow you never get lost. 

Got some pretty solid Smash games in online last night. I've been able to find some good, mostly lagless games through the battle arena. It takes a bit longer since I queue 1v1 and usually join an arena with 5-6 people (so you're in a queue for the match, winner gets to keep playing and the loser goes to the back of the line...im cool with that though since i just watch some sports while I'm not in the game) but it seems to be the most reliable way to get both a good connection and the ruleset you want. Had a 6-7 game winstreak going as Young Link. 

is DQ supposed to play itself? :wonder: it sure feels that way. I don't/can't die, and tho I love finding new gear briefly in towns, and I LOVE crafting some,

the game is on auto-pilot.  I am sure it's by design.  I have no motivation to GO BACK to places and find secrets. Because there are none. The game doesn't progress that way. At all.

Oh well. Pretty game but towns and dungeons are small or appear way too overwhelmingly big (one town).  Yet,... imo... there's not much bubbling in any of those town minus the shops you need to visit.

Will keep trucking. I hope the other act(s) are better. It's def an 8 or 9. But no 10.  

FFXV still has the besst open world scaling in an rpg to death. Seriously,I think the developers knew what they were doing. There's a reason somethings took a 10 minute drive. It's SUPPOSED to be BIG.  This one feels like kiddy sprites placed in tiny ass hallways and you're supposed to just use your imagination to fill in the scale. Except for towns where it TRIES to make them appear lurge, but most aren't.

I do appreciate the dungeons so far have had 0 fluff.  Some litereally took 5 minutes to do, and sadly, there's no secrets in them worth going back to, so I don't get it.  :lol:  :D  this game paces weird.

would love to be surprised further..  don'tspoil..