The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

On 2018-12-23 at 8:03 AM, Ike said:

Just went to Helheim in GoW and got those sweet, sweet swords back. I know I’m still not that far but I’m starting to get sucked in now and don’t want to stop. Game is incredible. 

i've been wanting to replay it. there's a new game +, right? 

14 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Well I've got some time off so I may be able to get into it - now if I could just put down Warhammer... :killzone:

You aren't Thor, put down the Nerd Hammer and enjoy GOTG 

1 minute ago, Ike said:

Yeah I think they added it. They added it in for Spider-Man as well

fuck i miss that game. i have to get it back from my boy. he plat the game. 

mind you, he has 2 kids and never has time to play games - that's how much he loved it. his wife plat it too. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, -GD- said:

fuck i miss that game. i have to get it back from my boy. he plat the game. 

mind you, he has 2 kids and never has time to play games - that's how much he loved it. his wife plat it too. 

I'm going back in it for the 3-part DLC that came out. New story, new missions, new bases, and new suits. $25 for all 3.

Just now, Ike said:

I'm going back in it for the 3-part DLC that came out. New story, new missions, new bases, and new suits. $25 for all 3.

damn...i really miss that game. gow was epic and probably the best game i played this year, but spiderman and detroit just resonated more with me. 

• Like 2
On 2018-12-24 at 12:26 PM, -GD- said:

damn...i really miss that game. gow was epic and probably the best game i played this year, but spiderman and detroit just resonated more with me. 

They both have a nice blue look to them. Synthetic style over raw power that is gow. I don't blame you. :-*

Edited by kokujin
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, -GD- said:

thanks bae bae :-*

Don't let my bae bae see you calling me bae bae. I got her a ring lol. Craziest borrowed time relationship ever. I have. no idea how this is going to end lol

Just made it home after 2.5 days with the broa. She falls asleep with my d**k in her hands. :happysad:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Tomb raiders gfx are amazing . 

A mixed bag imo. Too many caves and foliage. I also don’t like Lara’s model in certain lighting. The animations are not that great either. But yes, there are parts that are stunning.