The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I don't know how to feel about BOTW if felt epic until I found the master sword. Then shit went downhill. Not necessarily cause of the sword but just the difficulty curve. Even before that. I don't know, maybe this open world stuff is screwing up games. The last ganon fight after doing all the dungeons was crap. Half health. Really? Wtf 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

On 2019-01-07 at 12:19 AM, Ramza said:

Thronebreaker is a buggy pos on PS4. Do not buy until these issues have been ironed out. The game froze multiple times and try restarting a new game, didn't help. Sometimes it's specific things, sometimes it's random. 

Fucking terrible. I should ask for a refund.

Thats unfortunate. Its a really good game....on PC.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Thats unfortunate. Its a really good game....on PC.

I was enjoying the story and story choices, a lot, but they ruined Gwent and the puzzle battles are fucking AWFUL. I would rather play Gwent in The Witcher 3.

The game kinda blows gameplay wise actually.

I would still play it but not a big loss. 

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I was enjoying the story and story choices, a lot, but they ruined Gwent and the puzzle battles are fucking AWFUL. I would rather play Gwent in The Witcher 3.

The game kinda blows gameplay wise actually.

I would still play it but not a big loss. 

The new style of gwent is fine, you'd eventually get used to the changes.

But yeah the puzzle battles were not that fun, and they actually get progressively worse the further you get. I used a guide to complete most of the late game ones.

The story is fucking great though....the fact that it didn't sweep all best story awards last year is shameful.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

The new style of gwent is fine, you'd eventually get used to the changes.

But yeah the puzzle battles were not that fun, and they actually get progressively worse the further you get. I used a guide to complete most of the late game ones.

The story is fucking great though....the fact that it didn't sweep all best story awards last year is shameful.

Good to know, I was really enjoying the narrative aspect of the game. It's just as good as The Witcher 3's. Same thing for the VA and music.

I'll play it again once it has been patched once or twice.

I finally got around to trying out the overhaul mod for Rome 2 - Divide et Impera, and well... :omg:

It's deep enough to qualify for educational purposes, but does everything Rome 2 did, but better. 

Fantastic :wow: B) 

6TugUj5.png

• Upvote 1

Farpoint is incredible in VR, didn't think a PSVR game could impress me that much at this point. It's basically Starship Trooper, blasting those alien is so satisfying. PS Aim controller fucking owns.

i see why the way remastered was on sale for a $.99. 

it sucks.

great first impression, but then it falls apart. terrible controls and archaic puzzle design. no thanks. 

Edited by -GD-

i picked up super seducer where i left off and finished it. So many of the dialogue options had me LOLing. I also started Super Seducer 2 right after. This one is equally funny, theres so many jabs against the PC/resetera community in the game, some subtle and some not. For example people complained about the 2 half naked girls sitting on the bed in the original game and how they gave off the image of being slaves/servants. So in the sequel they were replaced by these 2 buff henchman looking dudes :D And if you pick a wrong dialogue choice theres small skits where richard does stuff like feed them cake or file their nails :D I also just did a scene where hes about to seduce a girl but pulls out a contract and explains to them the terms of the sex they're about to have for consent purposes.....This game does a great job of mocking just how ridiculous things are nowadays thanks to resetera-like snowflakes.

On 2019-01-12 at 3:18 PM, bhytre said:

Superhot VR is AMAZING wtf :juggle:

About fucking time you played something other than RE7. :D 

But I'm happy. Yes, it's a dope experience/game. :juggle: 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

About fucking time you played something other than RE7. :D 

But I'm happy. Yes, it's a dope experience/game. :juggle: 

Played a bunch of VR in the weekend after reconnecting everything, Astro Bot demo was also nice.

Really want to try Firewall Zero Hour after seeing a video, blind shooting from behind cover looks godly. 

But I already have the Fairpoint bundle with the aim controller collecting dust for so many months, so I'll try that first :TJ:

22 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Played a bunch of VR in the weekend after reconnecting everything, Astro Bot demo was also nice.

Really want to try Firewall Zero Hour after seeing a video, blind shooting from behind cover looks godly. 

But I already have the Fairpoint bundle with the aim controller collecting dust for so many months, so I'll try that first :TJ:

Astro Bot is great. I also haven't tried Firewall yet but I can assure you that Farpoint with the PS Aim is dope. I'd be willing to play in coop if you want, I'm still early in the game.

Those goddamn spiders that jump in your face freaks me the fuck out.