The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Am I getting close to the end or do I still have 50 hours left lol

Depends which end you're talking about :face: 

If you want to see the true ending, yea, you got about 40h or so left.  Depends how much or little you decide to fuck around in the process.

Finished sotr . Really liked this game but the ending just came outta nowhere . The game seemed short I don't felt like I spent much time with . Not really a bad thing but unexpected .

13 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Finished sotr . Really liked this game but the ending just came outta nowhere . The game seemed short I don't felt like I spent much time with . Not really a bad thing but unexpected .

did you do the tombs? they were the highlight imo. 

Yo guys does RDR2 ever end?

I'm on Chapter 6 now...just helped John outta jail and stole some dynamite. 

How many hours do I have left...I'm basically just doing the story shit now. Got tired of sidequests/off the path stuff.

On 2019-01-11 at 3:13 AM, Ramza said:

Farpoint is incredible in VR, didn't think a PSVR game could impress me that much at this point. It's basically Starship Trooper, blasting those alien is so satisfying. PS Aim controller fucking owns.

lmao, what I played so far is mediocre as can be :trump2:

If you miss shooting some spiders and they get behind you they'll just start running back in front of you so you don't need to turn around in the game :mj:

Even the story and cutscenes are lame, reeks of poverty all around :will2:

Played a few levels of Until Dawn RoB after, was way more fun and actually a decent VR experience :laff: 

Just now, bhytre said:

lmao, what I played so far is mediocre as can be :trump2:

If you miss shooting some spiders and they get behind you they'll just start running back in front of you so you don't need to turn around in the game :mj:

Even the story and cutscenes are lame, reeks of poverty all around :will2:

Played a few levels of Until Dawn RoB after, was way more fun and actually a decent VR experience :laff: 

Until Dawn is awesome. Usually the first game I let VR virgins play, they all freak the fuck out.

But yeah Farpoint design is not good. It redefines linear and they keep throwing the same enemies at you, kill them all and you can proceed to the next linear samey corridor. lol The cutscenes are alright.

I don't mind since the core gameplay is fun as fuck though. I love the PS Aim.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Until Dawn is awesome. Usually the first game I let VR virgins play, they all freak the fuck out.

But yeah Farpoint design is not good. It redefines linear and they keep throwing the same enemies at you, kill them all and you can proceed to the next linear samey corridor. lol The cutscenes are alright.

I don't mind since the core gameplay is fun as fuck though. I love the PS Aim.

I'll play some more when I can stomach it but I have all my hopes on Firewall Zero Hour to make my Aim controller worth the purchase because so far it's not :laff:  

Just now, bhytre said:

I'll play some more when I can stomach it but I have all my hopes on Firewall Zero Hour to make my Aim controller worth the purchase because so far it's not :laff:  

You didnt like the actual shooting? wtf

You should play with me, could be hilarious. 

Just now, Ramza said:

You didnt like the actual shooting? wtf

You should play with me, could be hilarious. 

It's ok but it's kinda lame how the gun's visor is so dark when you try to look through it. Also not a big fan of sci-fi stuff in general so the rifle with unlimited ammo is not my cup of tea :laff: 

Don't have PS plus now, you're on your own with this flop :trump2:

Just now, bhytre said:

It's ok but it's kinda lame how the gun's visor is so dark when you try to look through it. Also not a big fan of sci-fi stuff in general so the rifle with unlimited ammo is not my cup of tea :laff: 

Don't have PS plus now, you're on your own with this flop :trump2:

The holo len/iron aim isn't dark. No idea what you're talking about. You'd probably like the shotgun with the nade launcher more fun to play with.

Firewall isn't a singleplayer game. Well, besides some training mode and a survival mode against shitty bots.

But it's okay, Farpoint design and encounters actually do suck. I can agree with that much. I'm only on the third stage and haven't felt like playing it as of late.