The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Darksiders 3 does not feel like a DS game. I don't know if I even want to continue. Feels B team and generic

Also finished Edith Finch. damn that game was DOPE. Thank you epic store.

Edited by Jon2B
  • Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Also finished Edith Finch. damn that game was DOPE. Thank you epic store.

Cool, I got it too but have yet to launch it - I may (or should) play it before Friday (RE2)

6 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Cool, I got it too but have yet to launch it - I may (or should) play it before Friday (RE2)

Its pretty short, you can bang it out in a night or two. Fantastic "gaming"

15 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'm really enjoying Steamworld Heist. 2D Xcom meets Worms (minus the destructibility and more out there weapons). Between this and Steamworld Dig 2 these guys might be one of my favourite indie devs.

sounds cool, will take a look.

still playing BFV mp. Around 30 hours now. I wanted to give my impression but I think I need more time for a few unlocks (espc. for planes). 

I'm on the hate bandwagon now too. I ignored people complaining about the game not being finished. 

but they released the new game mode squad conquest, which is basically conquest small with 3 flags and 2 squads, so 8vs8 and I loved it until I realized they released this mode with only 3 maps. :D what a fucking joke.

2 hours ago, kaz said:

sounds cool, will take a look.

still playing BFV mp. Around 30 hours now. I wanted to give my impression but I think I need more time for a few unlocks (espc. for planes). 

I'm on the hate bandwagon now too. I ignored people complaining about the game not being finished. 

but they released the new game mode squad conquest, which is basically conquest small with 3 flags and 2 squads, so 8vs8 and I loved it until I realized they released this mode with only 3 maps. :D what a fucking joke.

I jumped in for a bit yesterday for the first time in a few weeks. I don't normally like the small infantry focused modes but Squad Conquest is actually pretty fun. Compared to the larger conquest versions, the maps actually feel really unique for that mode.

Also apparently they're going to add in rush soon which should be fun (though they never should have removed it in the first place).

Edited by Twinblade
5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I jumped in for a bit yesterday for the first time in a few weeks. I don't normally like the small infantry focused modes but Squad Conquest is actually pretty fun. Compared to the larger conquest versions, the maps actually feel really unique for that mode.

Also apparently they're going to add in rush soon which should be fun (though they never should have removed it in the first place).

ehh, really? they should focus on finishing the maps for the modes. I'd love to play squad conquest on all 9 maps, not only  these 3. what a joke, this game released at least 1 year too early. 

Edited by kaz
15 minutes ago, kaz said:

ehh, really? they should focus on finishing the maps for the modes. I'd love to play squad conquest on all 9 maps, not only  these 3. what a joke, this game released at least 1 year too early. 

I think 3 maps for that mode is fine. It should be treated as something you'd briefly jump into, its not going to be a main attraction. I do hope rush is meaty and is supported on more maps.

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I think 3 maps for that mode is fine. It should be treated as something you'd briefly jump into, its not going to be a main attraction. I do hope rush is meaty and is supported on more maps.

No, I think 3 maps for a mode is a slap in the face. BF3 was shipped with every map in every mode. I don't give a shit about the tides of war bullshit. This game is not done and it wasn't ready for release. 

I hate to say it but it's the truth. 

Edited by kaz
29 minutes ago, kaz said:

No, I think 3 maps for a mode is a slap in the face. BF3 was shipped with every map in every mode. I don't give a shit about the tides of war bullshit. This game is not done and it wasn't ready for release. 

I hate to say it but it's the truth. 

I think the issue is that post-BF3, Dice was obliged to turn out a AAA title every year (they used to get 2 years minimum), which eventually came to rear its ugly head when they're now forced to release a game (that was already delayed) and ended up being incomplete.

4 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I think the issue is that post-BF3, Dice was obliged to turn out a AAA title every year (they used to get 2 years minimum), which eventually came to rear its ugly head when they're now forced to release a game (that was already delayed) and ended up being incomplete.

yeah, you are probably right. I know that BF4 was already lacking at launch and they never fixed game breaking bugs like ghosting dmg where you did 0 dmg to vehicles sometimes. (I mostly noticed it in jets). 

I hope they fix the stuff with BFV because I like the gameplay, it's way better than BF4 or BF1. 

the thing is at this point I have no idea if it's EA's or even DICE fault. The plane mechanics suck ass, it's like nobody at DICE even made sure that it's a proper game aspect. And all the bugs lol, it's actually hilarious when you play a few rounds.

21 hours ago, Twinblade said:

The air game in BFV is definitely terrible, though I didn’t reallly enjoy it in BF1 either. 

At this point i’d still prefer it if they focused on adding content for modes that should be the  focus like conquest

WORD! What happened to air to ground combat? It's like the people at DICE don't give a fuck. 

BF1 the trench fighter bullshit was OP to get infantry kills and now you have to blind bomb everything in BFV. Except for that "spotting camera" on ONE fucking plane. :dead: