The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

Okay so early impressions for those that care.

It's Crackdown..... in all the good and bad way. Bad ways because I mean it is legit Crackdown. It feels like you're going back a gen or 2 in regards to open world games. With that said the orb collecting and actually feeling the improvement in your character is still as fun as it was in the original. You constantly have your level up meters on the side for all your abilities like agility, melee, gun combat, etc and it is satisfying to increase them. However it really is mono tone and repetitive. One hour or so in and you know the gameplay loop and will basically be going through the motions. 

Still, there is enjoyment there for those that like that. Chuck on a podcast and relax. Perfect for GP, would definitely not buy it though. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Okay so early impressions for those that care.

It's Crackdown..... in all the good and bad way. Bad ways because I mean it is legit Crackdown. It feels like you're going back a gen or 2 in regards to open world games. With that said the orb collecting and actually feeling the improvement in your character is still as fun as it was in the original. You constantly have your level up meters on the side for all your abilities like agility, melee, gun combat, etc and it is satisfying to increase them. However it really is mono tone and repetitive. One hour or so in and you know the gameplay loop and will basically be going through the motions. 

Still, there is enjoyment there for those that like that. Chuck on a podcast and relax. Perfect for GP, would definitely not buy it though. 

Nice. Gonna cop GP this weekend. 

GD I think you like GP cause heres why I like GP. I like games, I like games that aren't even that good. GP has great games, gamepass has games id never buy without gp .

I cool with playing a game until I get bored with it and just decide to quit. If I bought the game id be annoyed, but with GP I don't feel ripped off. Even games I wont complete to completion due to time issues or if I just decide its not for me , I can still have  5 or 6 hours of fun with it .

• Upvote 1

A bunch more of Crackdown 3

and catching up on some titles I missed:

Hellblade - Great game, not a 9/10 for me (so far anyway) because it is very limited in scope (which is fine) but some of the puzzles are quite tedious and annoying. The game is downright stunning graphically though.

Ori = Holy shit this is spectacular. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

A bunch more of Crackdown 3

and catching up on some titles I missed:

Hellblade - Great game, not a 9/10 for me (so far anyway) because it is very limited in scope (which is fine) but some of the puzzles are quite tedious and annoying. The game is downright stunning graphically though.

Ori = Holy shit this is spectacular. 

Ori :bow: 

Got gamepass :smoke: going to finally play D4 and I’ll check out crackdown 3. 

But the goal this weekend - finishing RDR2. I’m gonna put a good 4 hours into it tonight. 

Edited by -GD-
7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I only played about an hour of it so I can't really say.  From that hour it feels like a cheap generic pos tho lol .

Yeah, it looks like a gameloft title. I got it downloading. I will play it this weekend.

Metro is solid so far. The intro is actually really well done and they layer on A LOT when it comes to setting up characters and plot points. It feels way more fleshed out than the previous games in that regard.

The shooting mechanics were never that good imo and they haven't aged well at all though. Im also skeptical of the open world stuff, but we'll see how that turns out (the beginning of the game is entirely linear).

Edited by Twinblade