The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I didn’t like 4. So, I probably will hate 5 then, huh? 

Most likely, the gameplay and pacing is very similar.

Have you played DmC? That might be more up your alley, it actually has some pretty fun environmental puzzles and platforming segments that 4 and 5 lack. I heard the definitive edition on PS4/Xbone is really well done too.

Edited by Twinblade
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Most likely, the gameplay and pacing is very similar.

Have you played DmC? That might be more up your alley, it actually has some pretty fun environmental puzzles and platforming segments that 4 and 5 lack. I heard the definitive edition on PS4/Xbone is really well done too.

I loved the first! 

Finished Frozen Wilds. Pretty dope expansion...little bit shorter than I anticipated. Horizon might have the best snow in video games. Fantastic game all things considered, hope we see a sequel at some point. 

Needed something to play this week before I get Sekiro, finally took the plastic wrap off RE7. Man, I shouldn't have waited so long, game is great. The first person really adds to the creepiness too.

Finished the Anthem story. Still not level 30 though. Having a pretty good time playing with friends and havent had a single disconnect or tech issues since the latest patch came out earlier this week.

Nearing the end of Quantum Break. So really cool sections in the latter half of the game which I enjoyed. Still not a huge fan of the actual combat though and it's a super formulaic game but I like it.

14 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Finished the Anthem story. Still not level 30 though. Having a pretty good time playing with friends and havent had a single disconnect or tech issues since the latest patch came out earlier this week.

Nearing the end of Quantum Break. So really cool sections in the latter half of the game which I enjoyed. Still not a huge fan of the actual combat though and it's a super formulaic game but I like it.

is level 35 the final campaign level in odyssey or is it 50?

1 hour ago, zwarior said:

I'm playing Dota 2 now. It's a lot more complex and intimidating than LoL which I can just pick up and play. But love everything else about it. Will see if I last long or go back to lol :diplo:

add me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/swzwarrior/

play all characters to understand the game, don't "main" a character. that shit doesn't work like in league of loser because every character is unique instead of just a clone with a different skin. lmfao

there are counter picks, drafting is very important. 

don't go back to league, its for noobs :scust: 

3 minutes ago, kaz said:

play all characters to understand the game, don't "main" a character. that shit doesn't work like in league of loser because every character is unique instead of just a clone with a different skin. lmfao

there are counter picks, drafting is very important. 

don't go back to league, its for noobs :scust: 

Honestly I might just go back to league after my 14 day ban is up :ben: It'll take me at least a year to really get dota

18 minutes ago, zwarior said:

Honestly I might just go back to league after my 14 day ban is up :ben: It'll take me at least a year to really get dota

but it's sooooo worth it. League is so boring nothing ever happens because the game is way too simple. Watch some of these: kinda random picked but some are really good especially the old ones 1-200: 

also league is not only garbage it also looks like it. You can buy different terrains and weather effects for example in dota. It's pretty cool not having to look at the same boring map visuals over and over again

Edited by kaz
  • Upvote 1

Im guessing im nearing the end of metro, or atleast the last quarter of the game. It gets creepy, but its not at the quality level of the first half. Up unto the desert id give the game a 9. After the desert id give the game a 7. Hopefully the ending makes up for the average second half.

19 hours ago, JONBpc said:

Im guessing im nearing the end of metro, or atleast the last quarter of the game. It gets creepy, but its not at the quality level of the first half. Up unto the desert id give the game a 9. After the desert id give the game a 7. Hopefully the ending makes up for the average second half.

I'm at the Forest sections and actually really enjoying it. Probably more than the Dessert tbh.