The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

On 2019-04-17 at 1:44 PM, Sabo said:

Why wouldn't you play Cuphead on Switch? The game seems like a perfect fit for the system.

Oh my bad, it has nothing to do with the Switch. More so whether I wanna grab Cuphead lol. Never played it.

Looks great though I'm not entirely sold on it being 95% bosses. 

14 minutes ago, Casual said:

Oh my bad, it has nothing to do with the Switch. More so whether I wanna grab Cuphead lol. Never played it.

Looks great though I'm not entirely sold on it being 95% bosses. 

i thought they had delayed the game, back in the day, to give it actual levels? 

Finally did the purification ending and that second fight with Owl is so good. I'm certainly going to give this game more time to breathe, but at this point I think it has like 4 of my top 10 FromSoft bosses: Genichiro, Ape, Owl (second), and Isshin.

Division 2 is dope . I really like this but its hard. I thought I could grind to get ahead but then the missions just change to your current level. Started calling for backup and playing with others then that made it too easy.  I have about 15 hours into this. Worth the money. Probably will play for another 10 or so.

Bit of a gaming lull for me. Started up a few games but nothing really sticking right now, probably chill for a month or so. 

Did a bit of cuphead...it's solid enough but wish there were more actual levels. 

18 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Tales of Berseria or Persona 5?

Life isn't that busy at the moment so I can afford to play a game with some length.

i never played ToB, but i loved P5. though, i recommend taking occasional breaks, so you don't get burnt out. i put in like 100 hours in 2 weeks and i couldn't play another game for months :D 

3 hours ago, Sabo said:

Tales of Berseria or Persona 5?

Life isn't that busy at the moment so I can afford to play a game with some length.

Persona 5: The Royal is going to be revealed this week.  It could be an improved version of P5 which could fix a lot of the problems with the original, so I'd just wait for that.  Unless you really don't care.

Between those 2, yea definitely P5 though.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Persona 5: The Royal is going to be revealed this week.  It could be an improved version of P5 which could fix a lot of the problems with the original, so I'd just wait for that.  Unless you really don't care.

Between those 2, yea definitely P5 though.

damn, that's tomorrow! and the s will be announced the following day. i'm still hoping for that switch version. 

Just now, -GD- said:

damn, that's tomorrow! and the s will be announced the following day. i'm still hoping for that switch version. 

Yea tomorrow. 

I dunno, apparently Jason Schrier said that Persona 5 S isn't a Switch game.  He said he's not aware of any Persona game in development for Switch.

I'll take a Steam port when it comes though.  Sega UK said there would be Persona PC news soon.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Yea tomorrow. 

I dunno, apparently Jason Schrier said that Persona 5 S isn't a Switch game.  He said he's not aware of any Persona game in development for Switch.

I'll take a Steam port when it comes though.  Sega UK said there would be Persona PC news soon.

eh, i still find it strange that joker is in smash...yet p5 isn't on switch. but i want to revisit p5, so i'm looking forward to this news! 

Oh, I already own both games.

I bought Persona 5 the same week that I bought Nier so I've owned Persona for awhile. I've kept putting the game off to play though because of it's length. Then after awhile I just kind of forgot I even owned the game... LOL

• Upvote 1