The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

Picked up Creed: Rise to Glory. It's alright.

The career mode is woefully disappointing and it's almost insulting to even call it that, but the actual fighting feels alright and the mini-games are fun. If the load times were better and finding a PvP match didn't take fucking forever I think I'd come back pretty regularly for a match or two, but it's a good 5+ minutes from turning on my PS4 to actually playing.

Hope that VR headset from Valve is decent and I can just make the switch to PC VR.

anyone played arcanum? Bildergebnis für arcanum

bought it on steam and started playing yesterday, this game owns holy fuck. the soundtrack is beautiful.

13 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Days Gone growing on me a little more the more I play. I expected the opposite. Bike is better now, weapons are better now, I'm more capable of dealing with enemies and the survival aspects aren't annoying cause I know where to find stuff

Yeah, my one friend likes it a lot. He said the same thing (that it gets better). I just..I don’t man..I just stopped feeling it. 

It just doesn't do anything to separate itself from open world games from 10 years ago. Visuals, audio, and the hordes are great tho the performance kinda sucks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10 hours ago, -GD- said:

Yeah, my one friend likes it a lot. He said the same thing (that it gets better). I just..I don’t man..I just stopped feeling it. 

Yeah don't blame you at all. It has a super slow and generic start and Deacon is a moron early on too so there is very little story incentive to continue. Thankfully it all improves as the game continues. Not to any amazing level but definitely to an enjoyable one. For me it came at the right time cause I don't really have anything else to play atm. 

I haven't tried towers since the update.  Spending time in the krypt but I hear that yes you get more currency and the next patch will drop difficulty 

That 500k got me a bunch of shit in the krypt 

Back to playing ass creed odyssey. Even though I beat the main campaign, I never completed some of the cooler side stuff. So I’m back. I had forgotten how much I love exploring this world. 

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

Back to playing ass creed odyssey. Even though I beat the main campaign, I never completed some of the cooler side stuff. So I’m back. I had forgotten how much I love exploring this world. 

someone told me they were gonna gift me it. i want to try it out

2 minutes ago, Handsome Horse said:

someone told me they were gonna gift me it. i want to try it out

It’s a heavy time sink. 50-70 hours. So, I don’t think it’s for you.