The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

just playing cadence of hyrule and ass creed (i will kill every cult member and finish the atlantis missions) whenever i can.

i should really play metro exodus since it's on gamepass. 

54 minutes ago, -GD- said:

just playing cadence of hyrule and ass creed (i will kill every cult member and finish the atlantis missions) whenever i can.

i should really play metro exodus since it's on gamepass. 

i wanna play metro so bad :meh: i might get the gamepass for PC so i can play it there

I finished AC Odyssey after sinking 50 hours into it. i did A LOT of side stuff especially during the middle of the game, but i tapered off as I got closer to the end because i just wanted to finish it. Theres a lot of interesting stuff that I missed, but i did feel like i got my fill of the gameplay

spoilers below, but i would be interested to know about the payoff for the:

Atlantis quest line. Are there more modern day scenes that flesh out that story? Do you at any point get to explore the ruins of that city?

Edited by Twinblade

Grabbed CTR, pretty awesome. 

The Adventure mode adds so much to it. It's what makes it and DKR superior to Mario Kart. DKR needs a remake though...I think it had the best adventure mode. 

Edited by Casual
  • Like 1

CTR was always light years better than mk 64. but mk8 is godly.

80+ hours into ass creed odyssey.  i'm still discovering cool side shit. i'm close to finally killing every cult member. 

• Like 1