The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

i beat medusa in ass creed odyssey. that bitch was level 50 (i was 49). the whole atlantis arc, i general, has been awesome! it's crazy how this has been more rewarding than the actual campaign. 

14 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

About to finish Halo Combat Evolved on OG Xbox. 

Nothing like playing these games on the original hardware with a properly suited CRT. 

Co4PARi.jpg

props for using the duke controller = best controller ever. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I got my Xbox launch day, I learned with the Duke and never liked the Controller S.

i loved the duke too. i think it's because i spent so many hours with halo and project gotham racing with it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Boss said:

Can't wait for Iceborne :aitch:

Bah I gotta catch my dude up in time. 

Man the load times are bad in CTR. My fault for buying the Switch version, but the girls likes playing it and I only have one PS4 controller. 

It really isn’t impressive enough graphically compared to MK8 to justify the load times on top of running at 30. 

Im a couple of hours into Judgment. Its very much still a Yakuza game. And I know the comparisons have existed for a while now, but I think this one is actually closer to Shenmue than any of the others. There's a good amount of detective work in the form of examining parts of the environment for clues or gathering info by questioning witnesses and other bystanders that could be involved in the case you're working.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 1
22 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Im a couple of hours into Judgment. Its very much still a Yakuza game. And I know the comparisons have existed for a while now, but I think this one is actually closer to Shenmue than any of the others. There's a good amount of detective work in the form of examining parts of the environment for clues or gathering info by questioning witnesses and other bystanders that could be involved in the case you're working.

Gonna get it soon. The minigames looks awesome. Have you seen the House of the Dead/Dead Souls arcade game yet? 

There's also a weird ass VR board game. lmao

52 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Gonna get it soon. The minigames looks awesome. Have you seen the House of the Dead/Dead Souls arcade game yet? 

There's also a weird ass VR board game. lmao

Yeah I actually just finished all the chapters for the zombie one. It’s short but actually pretty fun. Haven’t played the other one yet.

Bildergebnis für hunt: showdown

so i played a few rounds and this game owns. i got shot by 2 other hunters while doing my objective, they knew exactly where to ambush me. 

in other matches i didn't see anyone and just killed some monsters. most are kinda easy to kill but their design is amazing and even a few zombies can fuck you up if they group up. :|

the atmosphere is really good but what really matters to me is the overall speed, it's pretty realistic and not a run and gun shooter. the sound design as well, so many noises that give away your position. 

it's on steam sale.

• Like 1

Almost 10 hours into Judgment. Game is freakin bad ass. Really like the small tweaks they’ve made to the yakuza formula. 

Also, their representation of parkour is very accurate which I appreciate.

Edited by Twinblade
10 minutes ago, -GD- said:

I finished every Atlantis quest and killed every cult member in ass creed Odyssey. I want to do the Atlantis add-on, but it’s $24.99. Fuck that noise 

Can get it from Mountain Dew rewards store by buying a 2L of Mountain Dew. :ben:

19 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Wait. Really? 

Yeah.

Here's the store:

https://dewnationrewards.com/walmart/RewardStore

Atlantis DLC is 75 points. It says Walmart and Game Fuel, but any Mountain Dew product from any store works since it uses the same rewards points as their main rewards store that has t-shirts and shit.

Here's the list of participating products with their point values:

https://dewnationrewards.com/walmart/ParticipatingProducts

Couple cans or anything from 1L up will get you enough points for it.

They manually verify the receipt, so people say it takes a couple hours after uploading it to get the points. Figure if you were gonna pass on the DLC anyway that's probably not a dealbreaker.

Edited by Hot Sauce
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm almost done with Bloodstained. %98+ of the map discovered, and I believe I only have one boss left.

I like the Metroivania/RPG gameplay but I just want to get it over with at this point. Good game but nothing special. 7/10. 

Got sucked into Resident Evil 2; this is everything I wanted out of a remake of one of my favourite games from my childhood. I can't believe I used to play this when I was just seven! :D 

• Like 1