The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

I've heard DQXI is around 40 hours for just the main story, and a few side missions; but up to 60 for everything.

It took me 118 hours to platinum DQXI.

The real ending takes 90 hours or more. But there's a lot of filler and revisiting old places.

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

It took me 118 hours to platinum DQXI.

The real ending takes 90 hours or more. But there's a lot of filler and revisiting old places.

@-GD- Well there ya go, basically it broke Ramza and he no longer games; so play at your own caution. :ben:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

@-GD- Well there ya go, basically it broke Ramza and he no longer games; so play at your own caution. :ben:

:D 

Nah, DQXI made me love gaming. It has that classic JRPG vibe, one of the best this gen, it's up there with Persona 5.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Delita said:

Fuck minfillia and fuck the waking sands.

I like her. I actually liked everyone at the end. Yda is just ownage and Urianger being the "bad guy" seems like a fun twist. Raubahn being absolutely badass at the end.

Tataru is my fav. I hated her at first. boring nobody, but all the little side quests with her trying to earn money as a miner or a street performer lmao :D   

or some of the dialogues with hoary boulder. I think the ARR story gets a lot of shit but people have to understand for MMORPG standards it's above everything else. I enjoyed it.

also I will replay it in the future after they are done reworking it. I'm actually looking forward to it already, that's how much I enjoyed it. 

I have to add that I read everything and even talked to every NPC in between main quests. It's were the characters really start to shine. 

Edited by kaz
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

I started Greedfall. I’m still early in and apparently the beginning is the weakest part, but it’s already promising. There looks to be a lot of meat to the RPG elements and the dialogue is pretty good so far.

I'd be curious to hear whether you'd recommend Greedfall or Kingdom Come Deliverance for somebody deciding between the two once you've got a few more hours into Greedfall.

38 minutes ago, kaz said:

I like her. I actually liked everyone at the end. Yda is just ownage and Urianger being the "bad guy" seems like a fun twist. Raubahn being absolutely badass at the end.

Tataru is my fav. I hated her at first. boring nobody, but all the little side quests with her trying to earn money as a miner or a street performer lmao :D   

or some of the dialogues with hoary boulder. I think the ARR story gets a lot of shit but people have to understand for MMORPG standards it's above everything else. I enjoyed it.

also I will replay it in the future after they are done reworking it. I'm actually looking forward to it already, that's how much I enjoyed it. 

I have to add that I read everything and even talked to every NPC in between main quests. It's were the characters really start to shine. 

I actually did t really hate minfillia. I just hated how she kept calling me to the waking sands especially in the arr patch quests. God that was torture

I love Yda's character development as the game goes on into stormblood. If you don't know by now you'll see when you get there.

and god damn if you love it already wait till you finish HW. Top 3 best FFs all time

9 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Never played Gears but tried 3 matches so far in Gears 5. It's pretty decent. Had a shocking first match (like 2 kills 15 deaths) then ended up MVP in my 3rd. 

I'll try horde mode later although Borderlands 3 comes out tomorrow

The escape mode is pretty fun . Make sure to have a lot of free time if you play horde . It's a huge chunk of time if you survive 

16 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Astral Chain is way too long, definitely not feeling as hot about this game as I was before. Still a solid time overall but I hope it ends soon.

Yea it's a longer game than I expected.... but that's fine.... How far are you?  I just got to Chapter 10 two days ago.