The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

They take like 5-10 min lol. Also, there are barely any in the second half of the game. 

After the first day of the month, sure. It’s still bad and most of the support character interactions are pretty boring. It’s like the game tries to meet Persona halfway but doesn’t do any of the stuff that makes the off days fun. It doesn’t really help that outside of side missions there’s really no benefit to doing anything other than exploring.

Edited by soup
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, soup said:

After the first day of the month, sure. It’s still bad and most of the support character interactions are pretty boring. It’s like the game tries to meet Persona halfway but doesn’t do any of the stuff that makes the off days fun. It doesn’t really help that outside of side missions there’s really no benefit to doing anything other than exploring.

Eh, you get renown, which help with church statue upgrades. Plus, it also helps with building support levels and upgrading character skills. I agree the social elements  aren’t nearly as engaging as the ones in persona, but they are short and I really enjoyed getting to know each of the characters. 

10 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I couldn't play Blood and Truth for longer than 20 minutes. Game made me so sick, in fact i don't think any other VR game has left me feeling so queasy before.

I had no issues at all.

11 hours ago, モンキー said:

dude i remember seeing a trailer for that couple months ago. It looks fucking amazing.

It's not perfect but it's a blast to play. It feels like playing set pieces from various action movies. It's also really funny, one segment has you in front of a DJ table and shoot people coming in at the disco, playing the scratch table from one hand and shooting bad guys from the other hand had me bursting in laughter. Sony owns for making this game.

Finished Sekiro.

Enjoyed it a lot, the start and getting used to it was fairly challenging but it wasn't that difficult afterwards.

Loved the verticality of the levels but I'm still not a big fan of the combat.

It's AAA in quality mostly but I'd give it an 8 overall.

Wrapping up the perfect ending path in AI The Somnium Files. What a mindfuck :whew: Spike Chunsoft has done it again. I’m glad I stuck with this game, I didn’t touch it for a week after playing the first few hours and was on the verge of uninstalling it, but I jumped back in a few days ago and have played it almost non stop since then.

• Upvote 2
8 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Wrapping up the perfect ending path in AI The Somnium Files. What a mindfuck :whew: Spike Chunsoft has done it again. I’m glad I stuck with this game, I didn’t touch it for a week after playing the first few hours and was on the verge of uninstalling it, but I jumped back in a few days ago and have played it almost non stop since then.

Nice man! I will cop it when it’s on sale. I already have a crazy backlog 

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

Nice man! I will cop it when it’s on sale. I already have a crazy backlog 

Its a hard game to get into. Its much closer to a traditional visual novel than Zero Escape or Danganronpa, 90% of it is made up of dialogue with other characters or very simple investigation scenes. The other 10% is the dream sequences, which are clever and have some cool moments but can be frustrating because of their trial and error design.

• Upvote 1

On another note I started Trine 4. Its pretty much classic Trine so far, albeit with a slightly larger focus on combat (which isn't great). The physics based environmental puzzles are still the highlight so Im enjoying those so far.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Trine 4 is awesome, it feels like a culmination of the best elements from the previous games. So many clever puzzles and mechanics, hop on this @-GD-

Will do! Glad to see it’s a return to form 

22 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Beat Link's Awakening. I never understood the Link's Awakening > LttP crowd and still don't, LA isn't even in my top 5 anymore. Still enjoyed it, though, because 2D Zelda > 3D Zelda.

Yeah I wouldn’t put it above LttP but I do think it’s the best handheld one besides maybe ALBW. 

I’d probably stick it somewhere near the top 5 overall....OoT, BotW, LttP are the only ones I would definitely put above it. It’d be in the next tier with ALBW, MM and TP. So somewhere from 4-7 overall. 

4 minutes ago, Casual said:

Yeah I wouldn’t put it above LttP but I do think it’s the best handheld one besides maybe ALBW. 

I’d probably stick it somewhere near the top 5 overall....OoT, BotW, LttP are the only ones I would definitely put above it. It’d be in the next tier with ALBW, MM and TP. So somewhere from 4-7 overall. 

minish cap is the best handheld one imo. 

19 minutes ago, Casual said:

4-7 seems fair.

For me, ordered and separated by tiers

LttP

OoT

ALBW

Minish Cap

Wind Waker

Ages

Awakening

BotW

TP

Seasons