The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

I finished Heavensward @Delita

The base game is great. Kinda slow at first but man i loved the journey and the conflict between mankind and dragon. Estinien is easily my fav character in the game. 

The second part was okay.. the niddhog conclusion was nothing special but I'll take it, the rest bored me to death. 

The best part for me was the journey with estinien and the poor mans shiva lady. they should've left it when estinien was consumed by the 2 eyes. 

I like it, its good overall but far from one of the best FF stories. Stormblood so far is amazing, cool music, cool dungeon (the ship thingy).

btw i liked Yda..... Lyse is different what the fuck :scared: 

Edited by kaz
23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Luigi's Mansion 3 is pretty fun. Just going around and sucking up as much stuff as possible is enjoyable. The Nintendo quality charm and presentation add a lot to the game as well.

how are the puzzles? 

8 minutes ago, -GD- said:

how are the puzzles? 

Nothing special so far. Just sucking up key parts of the environment has been enough to reveal the way forward There are a few gems (the collectibles) scattered around that i haven't figured out how to get, but i think thats just because i haven't gotten the right items/upgrades yet. I imagine that as you get more of them the puzzles will continually get more complex.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Thanks 1
17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nothing special so far. Just sucking up key parts of the environment has been enough to reveal the way forward There are a few gems (the collectibles) scattered around that i haven't figured out how to get, but i think thats just because i haven't gotten the right items/upgrades yet. I imagine that as you get more of them the puzzles will continually get more complex.

If it's anything like the original, it's set up in Metroidvania type fashion.

There's a Mario call button right?

32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

aight, keep us updated. 

2 hours ago, -GD- said:

@Twinblade so, do the puzzles get better in LM? I’m considering getting it today. 

I just finished a level that was very cool and had some clever mechanics. I even got stuck for a bit on what was the most elaborate puzzle I’ve seen yet. I just got to floor 9 and it looks like there’s 16/17 total, so I’m a little more than halfway through.

Generally though they are on the simple side. If you try to collect as many of the gems as possible, then things do get slightly more complicated as they can be pretty well hidden. Regardless it’s still very much worth playing, just approach it from the angle of expecting a charming action/adventure game with puzzle elements, instead of a full on puzzle game that will challenge your brain.

Edited by Twinblade
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I just finished a level that was very cool and had some clever mechanics. I even got stuck for a bit on what was the most elaborate puzzle I’ve seen yet. I just got to floor 9 and it looks like there’s 16/17 total, so I’m a little more than halfway through.

Generally though they are on the simple side. If you try to collect as many of the gems as possible, then things do get slightly more complicated as they can be pretty well hidden. Regardless it’s still very much worth playing, just approach it from the angle of expecting a charming action/adventure game with puzzle elements, instead of a full on puzzle game that will challenge your brain.

Thanks bro 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Luigi’s mansion is gorgeous in handheld mode. I’m super impressed. 

I went and traded in some old stuff and got this and Zelda. Been playing it docked and it’s beautiful and on my television. It’s a really well made game. Still really early and having to go to sleep. I’ll play handheld in the morning on my commute. Great game so far. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Ike said:

I went and traded in some old stuff and got this and Zelda. Been playing it docked and it’s beautiful and on my television. It’s a really well made game. Still really early and having to go to sleep. I’ll play handheld in the morning on my commute. Great game so far. 

You are in for a treat. It’s glorious undocked. I dare say it’s the best looking switch game. 

I won't lie it strains my eyes a bit in handheld mode. I think its because of the darker environments + how pulled back the camera is so it can be hard to make stuff out on-screen. For longer sessions I just play it docked.

It does look great though.

Edited by Twinblade
9 hours ago, -GD- said:

You are in for a treat. It’s glorious undocked. I dare say it’s the best looking switch game. 

Still looks awesome in handheld mode. Game just oozes quality. Can’t wait to explore more. 

• Like 1