The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well, the thing is that it looks like its a superior, more-complex form of the original Fallout games.

And here I am, not having played the FO games, and I'm thinking I have no choice but to try and knockout either FO1 or FO2 first before playing this game, or else it may ruin those games.

Disco Elysium will definitely show the age of the original FO games.

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Did you buy it or is it on GP? Been meaning to try it all year

Its on EAs service. Picked up a month of that to play Star Wars and saw this was on there also.

• Upvote 1

Picked up Dark Devotion and Dragon Quest Builders 2.

Dark Devotion isn't what I was expecting. It's more of a Roguelite than a Soulslike.

DQB2 is good fun so far. Much more RPG structured than the first game. Combat still sucks ass but whatever...

played some pillars of eternity. some good oldschool dnd shit. i like it. made a rogue, female fire godlike. :glad: 

for some reason the default music volume is 30% you can put it on 100% and easily overplay any other game sound 10 times and burst your eardrum. just found that odd.

I've been playing this indie game called Forgotten Anne, and boy is it a gem. Im not sure how it received so little attention when it came out last year, its basically a playable Miyazaki movie with gorgeous art and a world filled with charm and personality. Its currently on sale for $8 on steam and well worth it at that price.

Edited by Twinblade

Twinblade is there really 17 chapters in APT? Im on 8 now and I feel ive put quite a bit of time into it.

There have been a couple mediocre sections but overall this game is really damn good so far.

42 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Twinblade is there really 17 chapters in APT? Im on 8 now and I feel ive put quite a bit of time into it.

There have been a couple mediocre sections but overall this game is really damn good so far.

The game moves at a really good pace, especially as you get closer to the end so that’s probably why it feels longer than it actually is (it only took me 11 hours to finish it). IIRC the later chapters are quite a bit shorter than the first ones.

Edited by Twinblade

I'm playing fire emblem: three houses.

I had a dilemma if I wanted to be the girl or the boy. The last fire emblem game I played was one on the DS and I chose a girl and it kept wanting me to romance a guy and it was awekward. I like pretty ladies, but not if they make me trans! 

I chose the boy this time around, assuming there will be enough waifus in the game.